Eduruchoodani Sanniveshalu

"Oseyiii.. Amlu.."

Parthavi looked up from her laptop screen scowling.

"Enti?"

"Instead of staring at that muscle man and his whoever friend, you can help in kitchen right? Kasta Vantinti pakka ra."

Parthavi grunted.

"That is not Whoever. That is his best friend."

"Yeah! Best friend who lets him touch her and lean on her! Adi choose nuvu ila thaiyaru ayavu. You have gone crazy looking at their so called friendship."

"Hey! I will help you in kitchen and even clean bathroom but not a word about my darling and his darling!"

Prabha grunted and hit her head.

"Amlu! Nana vache time ayindi. Dont sit staring at your laptop then I cannot control him."

"Happaaa"

Parthavi let her laptop on charger and went into the kitchen to help her mother with dinner preparation.

"Amma! Tomorrow I am going to Gajuwaka to see Bhoomi. We are going to mall with her friend."

"Inform your Nana yourself."

"You inform your husband yourself Amma. If I say this to him, he will start his sollu about me wasting time and money and I am bane of this house, paapam in his jathaka chakram! Naku thala baddhalayi podi Amma"

"He.."

"Now you don't support your husband. I am going to Bhoomi's house only. Not some stranger's home. And Amma, did you check on that guy?"

" Which guy?"

"Ade Amma.. Aa Raghunandhu."

"Your Nana is talking to Prithvi amlu."

"Oh!"

At the precise moment, Hari came with fallen face.

"Emayindandi?"

Prabha asked. Hari shook his head.

"The boy has drinking habit"

Parthu frowned.

"Habit?"

"Parties.. Business meetings"

"Ahh! Nanagaru! It's common nowadays. If it's addiction then it's a problem."

Hari frowned.

"What are you talking Parthu?

"I am being Practical ayyagaru. See, in today's time, we cannot judge a person by his habits and social drinking is becoming a trend. And he is a businessman who is running a successful firm. So he will meet people and not every time he can deny drinks. So sips here and there should not be a problem. If its smoking or addiction then we can think hard. But this.."

"Parthu!"

"See.. I have habit of eating junk food, you have habit of running away when going gets tough. Compared to us, his social drinking is good. And his family is good and he cares for his family well. We can see that from the way he treated Ditvi and you people. Not everything can be acting Ayyagaru. In some way his reality will show, and so far, from whatever I saw, he is genuine. So check if he is addicted to drinking or chain smoker. Else I dont see anything wrong in proceeding further. So now Amma, I am going to call Bhoomi and tell her that I am coming there tomorrow and going to have blast with my Kodalu. And the Chappathis are done. So now Parthu takes your leave and goes for her night bath. Happy head breaking. Bye."