A Hidden Past..!

Parthavi and Raghunandhu stood with their hands tied across their front as Rishi and Aakarsh were trying to solve the legal mess with the cops led by Khailash. Vedmohan and Sathya stood leaning on Srinivas's car which carried everyone to the Madhapur police station.

"Mrs. Sathya Kanitha"

Parthavi and Raghunandhu took time to grasp the seriousness of the situation as a Head Constable came and called Sathya.

Vedmohan sighed as he saw Sathya go into the station.

"Bava.."

"We can talk after we reach Prithvi bava's place which is still free for us to use. Thanks to Parthavi who had the thought to get keys even during the very compelling situation."

Raghunandhu closed the topic. Parthavi stood there still not uttering a word. Vedmohan's bowed head and Parthavi's silence spoke a lot which Raghunandhu understood well.

They saw Sathya walk out with the man who was harassing her in Vizag. Parthavi still felt the chills as she recalled the incident that took just few hours ago that made her book a flight ticket and rush to Hyderabad.

"Hello Mr.! Leave her"

Parthavi very calmly warned the man.

"You don't get to say that. I am her father and this man beside is her husband. So just keep out of our family matters."

The elderly man hissed as he tried to manhandle Sathya out with the help of the younger man.

"Dhaksha.. Vadulu nannu. Let me go! I am coming nowhere Bhoomanyu Bharadwaja! Definitely not with you both."

Sathya erupted as she struggled at the hands of the younger man.

"Have some respect for your father Sathya"

Dhaksha, the younger man admonished as Sathya got out of his hold and stood next to Parthavi and Bhoomi who had come there after closing the door where Dhitvi was sleeping.

"He ain't my father! And you ain't my husband!"

"The certificates state otherwise my lovely daughter."

"Shut up! You married my mother by deceit and You! Dhaksha Susharma, forged those certificates which actually carry the name Vedmohan Lohitaksha, my husband, to whom I am married."

Sathya revealed everything shaking Parthavi and Bhoomi. But they stood unhindring.

"The so called husband who left you? The one who is going to spend rest of his time in jail for harassing you?"

Everyone's eyes widened at the news.

"Jail?"

Sathya whispered. That is when Parthavi opened her mouth.

"Yes. Khailash Jeeju called sometime back. Ved is in Madhapur police station."

"But.."

"Kidnapping and harassing case."

Parthavi said.

"I have to go there. Sathya said and rushed to the room where her luggage was kept. Moments later she came back carrying a file and gave one look to the men and was about to move out when Bhoomi held her.

"Planning to walk all the way to Hyderabad?"

That is when Sathya realized that she had to go to Hyderabad. She looked at Parthavi like doe caught in front of a car.

"Don't worry. Flight tickets are booked. We are leaving in sometime."

Saying Parthavi turned to Bhoomi who nodded her head and booked a cab for them unminding the two men there who were ready to fly themselves to Hyderabad.