Tholi Sparsha

Raghu stood there gaping at Parthavi who stood there leaning on his room door frame. He saw her raising her eyebrow and looked up at the towel that was still held above. He immediately lowered it and looked down and smiled but again had this straight face at being caught this way.

"Ahem!"

He looked up and saw her moving towards him.

"Hello Mr. Architect!"

"Ahem.. He.. Ahem.. Hello. Ms. HR"

"Hope you are comfortable?"

He looked up at her and frowned.

"Well.. Not everyday you stand in front of a girl in such shorts right?"

She said and folded her hands across her front again and raised her brows twice grinning. He opened his mouth gaping and looked down to see that he was indeed in his gym shorts. He immediately wound his towel around his towel and looked up to see Parthavi grinning there. But what caught his attention was the glint, the twinkle in her eyes. He looked at her eyes.

At that moment, the song changed.

Kaatuga Kallana chooste potunde mathi potunde..

Raghu looked around and wanted to bang his head somewhere. Parthavi giggled looking at his ears going pink. He looked cute, Parthavi thought.

But she frowned as he looked around and his eyes falling on his bed. She looked at his bed and found the remote.

Before he could do anything, she dived in but he was too fast as the remote was in his hold. He was about to switch it off when Parthavi dived in. He ran from there around the bed. The music of the song created such a nice atmosphere. But at last, Raghu sat on the bed panting and Parthu jumped beside him. She held the remote and tried to snatch it from him. But he did not budge.

Tharachi chustune.. Tharaganantunna..

Thaluku varnalu nee menu poonagane

Slowly her hand made way to his and held his hand in a very fleety hold.

Naligipothune.. Veligipothunna..

He looked at her. She looked at him.

Thanivi theerettu sandhinchu choopulanni..

He lost his hold on the remote and Parthu caught it and took in her hand and showed her tongue to him waving it in front of him. But his eyes never left her face.

Kanti reppalu rendu.. Pedhavula mari..

Ninne thinestamannaye..

Parthu looked up at him and froze for a moment. Then her eye lashes lowered as a pink hue spread on her cheeks as Raghu held her hand over the remote. He tugged her a little.

Nedu repo adi thappadu ga mari..

Nee kosam edayina sare..

Idedo baunde cheli..

PANDU!

And the moment was broken by his sister. Raghu caught the remote, snatched it from her and switched off his music system. Parthu stood up and adjusted her T shirt which pulled his attention and chuckled.

Parthu scowled.

"Bugs bunny? Seriously?"

He asked. She scowled more.

"Pandu!"

His sister called again and came there. Now it was Parthu's turn to giggle.

"Pandu? Seriously?"