Intro

I'm probably a horrible writer but the story will be super great so don't worry!

This chapter will be super boring but just because it's the background information (it's not even the intro) It'll help you understand the rest of the story.

Indie is a famous 16 year old youtuber and viner. She also sings. She doesn't really hang out with lots of other youtubers or viners yet because she's newly famous. She's been invited to be the first girl guest at Magcon. She lives in L.A. and is heading to Magcon San Diego.

She has long, brunette hair and a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. She's thin and average height. She is the "perfect teenage girl".

She still goes to school. She has tons of friends and an ex-boyfriend named Alex, who she hates but is still friends with. Her bestfriends are called Ashlyn, Gabrielle, and Laney. She's invited to every party and even throws her own. When she throws parties she doesn't go small. She's a the mean girl. If anything she's the nicest and friendliest one out of all of her friends. She's probably the most flirty person in the world. Even if she doesn't have feelings for a person, it's just how she is. She doesn't give a crap about what anybody else thinks of her and is super outgoing.

It's hard for her to manage vine, youtube, her friends, and her school work but she miraculously does.

She's nervous for Magcon but still can't wait to meet all the guys and Mahogany. Her flight leaves in three days. Saturday. She hasn't packed, of corse has a party on Friday night, and all of her homework to do. Well, maybe she can drop the homework.

I promise the next chapters will be better!

xo ~ Maddie

Fighting For You (Magcon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara