Chapter 9

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was crazy how many youtubers and viners I had become friends with since my first MAGCON appearance. I face timed the guys a lot. Especially Taylor. And hungout with Mahogany, Cam, and Aaron a little. Hayes and Nash visited for two days, but besides that I didn't see them much. I missed everyone being together and couldn't wait for the next MAGCON.

"Don't forget us this time?" My friends reminded me.

"Nope!"

People always say that long distance relationships were hard and never worked. That didn't seem the case but when you finally see the person face to face, it's the most exciting thing in the world.

*

I stood outside waiting to be picked up. I watched as a black Lamborghini pulled up in front of me and without looking, instantly knew it was Taylor. (I mean who else shows up at the airport in a car like that?)

He got out and stood there, just looking at me, smiling. Ugh, I'd missed him so much!

I ran up to him, jumped into his arms, and wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing a him as I did.

"Omigod, I missed you so much!" I was close to tears. (Of joy)

"I missed you too."

This was getting super cheesy so he put me down and we got into the car. On the way to the hotel there wasn't too much to catch up on because we face-timed so much, but we still had a lot to talk about. I mentioned my birthday, which was coming up in two weeks.

When we arrived at the hotel we went up to our floor. There were only three rooms this time because one of them was 2 rooms combined and a big room with a kitchen, table and another pull out bed in between them.

This time I was in one of the rooms in the "condo" -we started calling it- , with Nash and Carter.

I really liked sharing a room with them because Nash was so sweet and Carter and I could wear each other's snap backs.

We all three decided to go to lunch together on Sunday before MAGCON. We went to Taco Bell.

"So how are things with you and Taylor?" Nash asked.

"So great! He's the sweetest and funniest person, and I would never want to date anyone else!"

"Oh. That's um..." He turned away and scratched the back of his neck. Then he whispered something in Carter's ear and said,

"I've gotta go to the bathroom."

After he left I asked Carter,

"Is he okay?"

"Yea. Totally fine."

"That didn't look totally fine. What happened?"

"Nothing, he just-" he sighed. "Nothing."

Nash came back and we finished eating. I felt bad that I couldn't help him so I didn't say anything.

I sat in the drivers seat and both Carter and Nash decided to sit in the back. I could hear them whispering but couldn't tell what they were saying.

I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and be with Taylor. I loved Carter and Nash but I just felt awkward now.

Nash's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are things with you and Taylor?"

"So great! He's the sweetest and funniest person, and I would never want to date anyone else!"

"Oh. That's um..."

I didn't know how to respond. I leaned over and whispered in Carter's ear,

"Dude, I really like her."

Then I excused myself to the bathroom.

I just stood at the sink looking into the mirror. How could millions of girls be in love with me but the one that I actually want to be with wasn't?!

I splashed some water onto my face, dried it off, then walked back out.

We finished in silence and got back into the car.

"You know you can't tell anyone." Carter said.

"Yea, I know. Taylor would freak if he found out but -"

"No. No buts. You just can't tell, that's it."

"You don't seem surprised about it."

"I'm not. You know that pretty much all the guys have a thing for her. She's hot, funny, she can sing. It's not just you."

"Do you like her?" I wouldn't be mad if he did, I was just curious.

"Well... I don't know. Maybe. But that's not what we're talking about."

"Haha, dude."

Carter turned red.

"Whatever." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled with him.

We rode the rest of the way back in silence.

*

Carter's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea, so, my birthday's in two weeks. I'm throwing this huge party at the beach!" Indie said, her eyes lite up.

"Don't you need a permit for that?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yea. It's stupid."

"Sounds fun." I said.

"It will be. Youtubers, viners, my friends from school and sports, pretty much everyone I know is gonna be there."

"Why such a big party?"

"I didn't have a sweet 16 last year so I'm having a sweet 17 this year!"

"Is your ex gonna be there?" Taylor asked.

"Yea... about that..."

"He seems like a jerk."

"He kind of is but... I guess I can't really explain it. But Tay, please just try to avoid him. Your personalities are soooo incompatible."

"Sure, ok."

"Promise?"

Taylor paused. I turned over to Indie. She had a pleading look on her face. Taylor sighed and gave in.

"Promise." He rolled his eyes.

Indie hugged him and sat on his lap.

"Thanks." She pecked his lips with hers and he chuckled.

I looked over to Nash. He was looking down at his shoes.

"I'm hungry." I walked over to Nash. "Wanna grab some food?"

"Huh? Oh. Yea. Sure."

We left the room, leaving Indie and Taylor alone.

Thank you so much to everyone reading this! it's not that many people but it's something!