BIG NEWS!!

Hey guys! It's Madi!

So I have good news and bad news.

Let's do the bad news first, to get it over with....

Ok, so I'm having writers block right now. I know what's going to happen next but I need to figure out how to make it interesting and it's taking a long time to figure that out.

So sorry for not updating.

GOOD NEWS NOW! :)

I'm beginning two new books! Both Magcon Fanfics.

One is called "Journey" and the other one I don't have a name for yet.

I won't publish Journey for about another week so I'll have at least three chapters done before I publish it.

And I won't publish the second one for a little bit longer because it's really complicated and I need to get all the details worked out.

I'm so excited though!!😃

*

Also when I started "Fighting for You", Magcon was still together and I didn't want them to break up in the middle of my story so that's why they're still all in Magcon. But in these other books, they won't be. They'll still all do events together but they won't be called Magcon.

The full name of the book is "Journey (A Magcon Fanficfion)" and that's just so you guys will know what group of people it is.

*

I was wondering if I should give out my social media...

Maybe when I get to .5k reads?🙊

(If that's even possible)^

I might give out my

- Fan acc Twitter

- Vine

- Meow Chat

- Snapchat

- Personal Instagram

*

Last thing.

I'm going to try to connect with you guys more, so message me on here!

Don't forget to comment, like, and of course keep reading.

Tell your siblings, friends, and family about this fanfic. That would be awesome!

ILY GUYS!❤️