Chapter 28

Matt's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, Indie was nowhere to be found. I assumed she was uncomfortable on the couch and went upstairs to her room, last night.

I went to the kitchen and started making pancakes. They were the frozen kind so all I had to do was put them in the microwave for three minuets.

I sat on top of the counter, updating twitter, while I waited.

The microwave stopped. I hopped off the counter, and took the pancakes out. Then I noticed that Indie was standing by the stairs, staring at me.

I smile and say,

"Hey! How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." She said.

"I just finished making some pancakes, do you want some?"

"No. I'm okay."

I could tell there was something wrong.

"No your not, what happened?" I walked to her and put my arms around her.

"Matt." She pulled away and I saw tears in her eyes. "Cameron was right."

"Right about what?"

"He didn't actually send that text message. His phone was hacked."

I felt terrible. I had been shading Cam this whole time but he had been telling the truth.

"Is that what he came here last night, for? To show you?" I asked.

"Yes and um... The reason I'm telling you this is because I, uh... I..." She burst into tears and I instantly knew.

She never stopped loving Cam. I didn't expect her to though. I just didn't think she would forgive him.

I wrapped my arms around her again. I didn't care if she had just broken my heart, I wanted her to stop crying and to be happy.

"It's ok. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." I whispered. I tried to hold back my own tears.

"Matt, I promise, I did love you. I mean, I still do, but it's different with Cam."

"I know."

Taylor and Nash walk in, and their smiles turn to frowns.

"Whoa, what happened? Why is everybody crying?" Nash asked.

"I'll tell you guys later, I think we should leave."

"What? Why?" Taylor asked.

"Honestly, I just think we should."

We all grab our stuff and leave. As I walk out of the door, I smile as best as I could, and wave goodbye.

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they all left, I cried harder because I remembered exactly why I loved Matt so much. He probably feels like complete shit right now, yet he still puts a smile on his face... for me.

After a couple of hours, I was ok again. I still felt bad but there were no more tears left.

I called Cameron and he agreed to come over.

An hour later, the doorbell rang and I opened it. We sat in the living room and talked.

"How'd Matt take it?" he asked.

"He's Matt, he'll be fine. I still feel horrible though."

"I do too but like I said before, I love you, and no matter how hard I have to work, I will fight for you."

I smiled.

"I love you too, Cam."