Chapter 1

"Oh god!", Indie exclaimed.

"What?" Ashlyn asked her. They were doing their homework in a study room at school.

"I'm nervous as fuck!"

"Calm down! There's nothing to worry about. They wouldn't invite you if people didn't love you!"

Ashlyn explained. A smile grew across Indie's face as she remembered getting 2million on vine, her overflowing P.O. Box last month.

"You always know exactly what to say", she responded.

"I need to pack before tomorrow because of Laney's party", she says as Alex walks in.

"Alex what are you doing in here?" asks Ashlyn ending the previous conversation.

"Wanted to say goodbye to my bea now instead of tomorrow night when she'll be waisted."

"I'm not your bea Alex", Indie snapped. She stood up and opened the door.

"Get out or shut up" she said.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll leave but promise me you'll come find me tomorrow before you leave school."

"Sure" Indie said rolling her eyes and smirking at the same time.

He left the room and they continued their homework until she realized that even her trip to San Diego wasn't going to stop Alex from bothering her.

The chapters will get longer in a couple chapters!

Email me any ideas you guys have for new books, what you think should happen later in the story, etc. - anashtyfanbase@gmail.com

xo ~ Maddie