Chapter 3

Ok so now is when the chapters get longer and not so boring. I'm also going to start using POV.

The next morning Indie woke up feeling sick and tired from the night before. She took a shower, and got dressed. She wore high waisted acid washed jeans, a cropped tank with the words STAHP across it in blue, and vans.

She double checked her bags to make sure she had everything. She said goodbye to her family and drove herself to the airport, grabbing Starbucks on the way.

She knew she would be on the same flight as Cameron and thought it would be nice to meet one of them before she was overwhelmed with meeting everyone else all together.

She entered the security line but was stopped by a girl only about 3 years younger than her.

"Can you sign my phone case please?" The girl asked. It was a Magcon family case.

Indie was surprised to have someone ask her this. She had never had much face - to - face contact with her fans. She pauses for a moment with shock but then came to again and answered,

"I'd love to!"

"I love you so much! You're like my idol! Can I have a picture too?"

"Aw. Thanks!" Indie replied, flattered, while smiling for the picture.

She didn't know what else to say. The girl unexpectedly flew into Indie's arms. She stepped back from the sudden hug, still holding the girl, and accidentally stepped on something.

"Ouch" said a deep voice.

"Sorry" she said without looking to see who it was.

She didn't let go though, until the girl decided she was done. Indie still hadn't turned around to see who's foot she had stepped on but could guess by the look of the young girl. Her eyes were glossy like she was about to cry and she had her hand over her mouth obviously in shock. Indie finally turned around to see the recognizable, Cameron Dallas.

The fan was already swaying in his arms by the time Indie had turned around. She could tell Cameron was whispering something in the girls ear but she wasn't sure what. It was obvious that he had a special connection with the girl. A fan.

He was sweet. Indie liked that. Maybe this Magcon thing would be better than she thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV ~

From behind me I overhear the words,

"I love you so much! You're like my idol!"

"Aw thanks!"

I've heard that voice somewhere before, it was faintly familiar. Where was is from? It sort of sounds like -

"Ouch!"

In my head I curse a thousand times over but I contain myself on the outside. Who just stepped on my foot? I look over to see and realize that there's a girl, about 12 or 13 staring up at me like she knew me. I guess she did because I also notice her phone case. I smile as she lands in my arms. I sway her back and forth whispering,

"You're the most beautiful thing ever. I love you so much."

I keep holding her, not wanting to let go. I love my fans and every moment I get with one of them is precious to me.

When I finally do let go there are tears in the girls eyes but she has a huge smile on her face and I know that I have reached my accomplishment. I made a fans day. She says,

"Thank you so much! I love you Cam."

"Have a beautiful day. I love you too." I reply.

Then the girl turns to another figure standing across from me, who I didn't even notice.