Chapter 8

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the hotel and ate pizza and watched a movie with the guys and Mahogany. I tried to completely avoid Cameron.

It worked but Taylor totally knew that something was up. He kept asking my if I was alright, and if I was sure and stuff. I just kept telling him yes.

I knew how much he liked me and that he would do anything for me. I didn't want to know what he would do if I told him what happened. He would probably be super pissed.

"I'm tired as hell, guys. I'm going back to my room. Night." Matt said.

Everyone else thought that was a great idea and followed his lead. Soon it was just Shawn, Mahogany, me, and Taylor. Mahogany was in the bathroom and Shawn had already passed out on his bed.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask, I promise, but really. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I promise. It's just that something happened with me and Cam and I just want to avoid awkwardness, you know?"

"What happened?"

"It's really not that big of a deal." I said wrapping me arms around his neck, trying to distract him from the story.

It seemed to work.

"Alright."

He leaned in to kiss me. I leaned back and smirked.

"Night, Caniff."

"You know you want me." He said jokingly.

"Fine, whatever."

I laughed and kissed him.

"See you in the morning." He got up and left.

I got in the bed and fell asleep, thinking about random parts of life and what i'd been through in the last couple of days.

*

I woke up and got ready. I had no idea what we were doing today so I put on a pair of shorts and a cute tee with vans.

I knocked on the door to Taylor's room and Nash opened it.

"Hey, is Taylor in here?"

"Yea. Do you wanna come in?"

"Sure."

I walked in and saw Cam sitting on the bed. I looked past him at Taylor.

"Hey!" I said. "Do you wanna come penny boarding with me?"

"Yea! Sounds fun."

"I'm gonna grab my board. I'll be right back."

We were out on the boardwalk when Taylor said,

"I noticed how you never answered my question last night."

"Which one?" I asked even though I knew what he was talking about.

"What happened with Cam?"

"I told you it's not a big deal. We went to the beach, filmed a vine, he kissed me, did I mention we filmed a vine?"

"He kissed you?"

"Yea."

"What did you do?"

"I left and had Mahogany pick me up."

"That's why he was so mad at himself?"

"He was mad at himself?"

"Yea! He said the only way he'd stop feeling so bad is if you forgave him, but that that was never going to happen so..."