Chapter 25

Matt's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back to the hotel, where the rest of the guys and Mahogany would be, I went straight to my room. I thought I could take a nap but everybody was in there for some reason.

"Dude where were you?" Cam asked.

"You know where I was." I said, annoyed. I was pissed that he would ever hurt Indie like that.

"Actually, I don't."

"Why do you even care?"

"Because you took my girlfriend away for two days and I want to know where you took her."

"She's not your girlfriend anymore."

"She's definitely not yours."

"She told me she didn't want to go back yet and that she wanted to stay the night in this little town, so we did."

"And slept together?"

"Slept together, not had sex."

"It doesn't matter! That's crossing a line!"

By now Jacob, Taylor, and Mahogany had left the room. Everybody else was staring at us, waiting to see what I would say next, except Carter who had headphones on and couldn't even hear.

"Like I said, you guys broke up, so no. It's not crossing a line."

Nobody talked for a few seconds

"Everybody get out."

Everyone stared at me.

"Get out!" I yelled. "It's my room!"

Slowly everybody left. Once everybody was gone I crawled into the bed and fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up with 2 missed calls and a voicemail from Indie.

It said,"Hey, I'm home. You better call back or I'm not sharing my cookies with you next time I see you." She laughed at herself. How cute. "For real though, I already really miss you. Call me back, bye!"

I called her back.

"Hey." she answered.

"You have to share your cookies now!"

She laughed. "You should've known I was lying, I don't share my food with anybody. I don't care if I love you, I'm not sharing."

"You love me?"

"As a friend, of course."

"Right...."

"Anyways, I wish you were here to cuddle with me because honestly, your the best cuddle buddy ever."

I blushed and was glad she wasn't there in person to see.

"I'm better than Cam?"

"Yes."

"Nash?"

"It's close but yes."

"Taylor?"

"Don't push it, I already said you were the best." She let out a cute giggle.

I didn't understand how she could say things like that and still not want to be with me. It already felt like we were dating because I'm pretty sure most guy and girl friends haven't slept in the same bed and cuddled or made out.

"Just wanted to make sure."

"I have school in two days."

"Ugh. That sucks."