Chapted 17

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it was safe for me and Nash to be together publicly, I didn't want to tell him yet, in case I decided to leave MAGCON.

I was hanging out with Cam, Carter, Mahogany and the O2L guys at my house. Nash and Hayes were busy at a photo shoot for their websites.

I'd been doing a lot of thinking about whether or not I would leave. I guess it should've been an easy choice but I over think things a lot.

Cam could tell there was something wrong.

"Indie, seriously. What's up?", He asked for about the tenth time that day.

"What?"

"I can tell that something's wrong. What is it?"

I stared at him, thinking if it was a good idea to tell him. I decided I need to tell somebody.

Everyone was gathered around the pool area, doing different things. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to us, so I pulled Cam into the house and to a room.

"Look, I wasn't going to tell anybody this, so you can't tell anybody."

"Not a problem."

I smiled. It was Cam, of corse it wasn't a problem.

"I figured out who sent those pictures and threatened me with them."

"Really? Who!?"

"I can't tell you, I'm really sorry, but I can't. I can just say that Nash and I are ok to get back together in public. The only problem is, I don't know if I want to."

"Why?"

Cam seemed extremely interested in knowing.

"Because I don't know if I want to keep doing MAGCON. I know I said it once before, but I was just mad. I'm not mad now, I just... I don't know."

"Indie, you can't. You've brought so much happiness to the group and I don't think I could ever be as happy as I am now with you in my life, if you weren't here. And everybody loves you so much."

I smiled a little bit.

"I feel like it would be better for everybody if I left."

"It wouldn't! I would miss going to the beach with you. I would miss the way you eat your ice cream, like it's the last piece of food in the world. And I'd especially miss that huge, bright smile you have. Every time you smile, I smile, and I can't stop. I'd miss everything about you."

I did not see that coming. It was so sweet but I didn't get it.

"What are you saying?"

He paused. Like he didn't know if he should say what he was thinking.

"Leave him."

"What?"

"I can't stand seeing you with him. I know you feel the same way, stop fighting it. Just say you'll be mine."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"I - Cam, I -"

I sighed.

"I can't. I didn't -" I continued, trying to find the right words.

We just stared at each other. Cam looked like he was about to cry. I knew looked I like it too.

He put his hands on my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't kiss back but then something told me I should, and I did.

I kissed back hard. I put one hand on his neck and the other one through his hair.

I realized how wrong it was, but couldn't stop.

He pulled me closer, so that my body was pressed against his, and held me there.

I was wearing my bikini top and shorts and Cam was shirtless. I could feel his abs on my stomach. Damn, they were hard.

We were so busy with each other, that we didn't notice Carter standing in the doorway.

"Well, we were going to start a movie in the living room, but it looks like you guys are busy so..."

Carter eyes were wide and I knew he was waiting for an explanation.

"Oh god, Carter. I um.. I mean we..." I looked to Cam for help.

"Dude, it was my fault. She wasn't even kissing me back. Just please don't tell anybody."

He didn't say anything just looked between us. We both knew he wasn't buying it but it didn't matter if he didn't talk about it.

"Promise me you won't say anything!" I pleaded.

"I won't."

Me and Cam looked at each other.

"How much do you want?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"You don't want any money?" I confirmed.

"You can give me money if you want, but I'll keep shut for free. I don't want to hurt Nash. He's one of my best friends and I would never do anything like that to him." Carter stared straight at Cam when he said the last part.

For a while we all stood there looking back and forth between each other.

"Well....." I didn't know what to say next. "What movie did you say you guys were watching?"

Carter smiled a little bit. "I don't know yet. We're still deciding."

We all walked back into the living room, together. Nash was back.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

I looked over at Carter with a face that said, say anything and I kill you. He seemed to understand.

"Hey babe! How was the photo shoot?" I asked as I hugged him.

"Great! I already have some of the photos on my phone." He pulled it out of his pocket and started showing me the pictures. I wasn't paying attention though.

All I could think about was the way Cam's lips felt on mine. I would do anything to kiss him like that again, except break Nash's heart.

"Indie!"

"Huh, what?"

"You ok?"

"Yea, fine." I snuck a quick glance at Cam. He was staring at me, nervously. "I forgot to tell you, we don't have to pretend to be broken up anymore."

"Really? How do you know?!" Nash asked excitedly.

"Ummmm. That's not that important. But I just wanted to let you know."

He looked confused but didn't say anything. A minute later my phone vibrated. It was a twitter notification.

@Nashgrier: @Indieparks I love you

I replied,

@Indieparks: I love you more 😘❤️ @Nashgrier

I looked at him and smiled.

"We're going out."

"Where?"

"I don't know, but we're going out."

I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the front door. We hopped in the car and drove to the bowling alley. After that we went to Ben & Jerry's and shared an ice cream.

When we got back to the house nobody was still there.

I still felt bad about the kiss. Sex could make up for that right?

I decided it would.

We ran upstairs. I pushed Nash on to the bed and sat on top of him, facing him. I kissed him roughly.

"I love you." I said.

I said that through the entire night but I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince. Me or him?