Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it's weird how Indie agreed to go on a date with me. I mean, the first thing I asked her was if it hurt falling from heaven.

But I guess it didn't matter because it was still a date.

I decided I needed this date to be perfect.

I was going to take her to Belmont Park, a super fun amusement park by the beach.

I knew how much she liked the beach but didn't want to take her there since she had already gone with Cam.

I showered, but on a pair of khaki pants, my red MAGCON hoodie, a red beanie, and red vans. I sprayed a little bit of cologne just in case.

She was supposed to be back in about 30 minutes but I was already ready so I decided to go hangout with Shawn in his room.

Indie, Shawn, and Mahogany shared a room but I didn't expect to see Indie there.

"Oh. Hey!" I said sitting down next to her on her bed.

"Hey."

"Where's Cam? I didn't see him."

"Yea, well I don't know where he is." She said flatly.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Ok... Then smile." I said, nudging her.

She did.

"That was easy."

"Haha! You're just... funny."

"What was funny about that?" I laughed at how she thought I was funny.

"Nothing. Sorry. So, where are we going tonight?"

"How does Belmont Park sound?"

"Is that the amusement park by the beach?"

"Yea."

"Ooo! Awesome!"

"Haha. That was cute."

Her cheeks turned a little red.

"Thanks."

That was when her phone rang. She looked down at it in her hands and said,

"Oh shit. Sorry, I have to take this."

"Ok. No problem."

She got up and left the room.

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, he was so cute.

I never really felt that way about a guy. Not even Alex because it was different. I don't think I was in it because I actually liked him, if you know what I mean.

He'd always be my friend but I had never liked him the way I liked Taylor.

He made me blush, he made my heart race, he made me get nervous. Nobody else but him had ever made me feel that way.

My phone rang.

I looked down to see a picture of Alex's face. I did not want to talk to him right now. Between what happened with me and Cam and the date was going on, I already had a lot on my mind.

"Oh shit." I accidentally said out loud. "Sorry, I have to take this."

"Ok. No problem."

I smiled as I walked out.