Chapter 22

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At MAGCON Cam and I stood next to each other and got so many compliments on our matching outfits.

"My relationship goals right there." One girl said.

I sang a mix of Run the World, Single Ladies, Crazy in Love, and Drunk in Love all by Beyoncé. It was a little bit hard but I wanted to give it my all because it was going to be my last MAGCON for a while, since I was going back to school next week. I sounded great though.

I turned around and Cam stood there with a water bottle in his hand for me.

"Thanks." I said hugging him.

Mahogany started playing my favorite song. I grabbed Cam's hand and danced around with him. I could hear him laughing over the music. He was so cute, I couldn't stand it.

I jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Cam, I have an idea." I whispered in his ear.

"Yea?"

"Let's go somewhere. After this of course, but let's get out of here."

He smiled. "You wanna do that?"

"Yea! Let's just drive somewhere, see where we end up."

"I love that idea." he told me. "Tonight let's pack and in the morning we'll leave."

I hugged him. My legs were still around him so I hopped off and skipped back over to our table, blowing him a kiss as I went.

"Awwwwwww." the crowed cooed.

*

That night I slept in my actual room, I shared with Mahogany. I was all packed and I had already told her about the little road trip. She would fill in everybody else once they noticed Cam and I were gone.

I quietly got dressed, throwing on a pair of ripped shorts, a Nirvana muscle tee, my black vans, and I wrapped a flannel around my waist. I also but on a tropical looking snap back.

Cam came into the room, grabbed my stuff and brought it downstairs. He threw it in the back of the rental and we drove off.

"So I figured out where we're going." Cam explained.

"Really? Where?"

"It's a secret."

"Ok..." I said, smiling. "How long are we going to be gone for?"

"Tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, and we leave that afternoon. We'll still have like three days left when we get back."

I was so in love with Cam.

I stared at him for a while, watching him drive and fell asleep a few minutes later.

Matt's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are Cameron and Indie?" I asked.

It was about 1pm and we were all ready to get some food.

"Yea! I haven't seen either of them all day." Carter said.

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you guys. They went somewhere. They're not coming back until Monday." Mahogany explained.

"Where'd they go?" I asked.

Mahogany shrugged.

"Oh." I sighed.

I couldn't understand why I let myself get so upset. I knew I couldn't have her.

"Look guys," Mahogany started. "I know that all of you love Indie... some differently than others," she glanced at me. "but you have to understand that this all of it is extremely stressful for her."