Chapter 19

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved seeing all the Camdie signs at MAGCON. It was weird though, because the fans didn't know that Nash and I had broken up again. Every time I looked at Nash he seemed mad.

I felt bad, but not enough to talk to him. We hadn't spoken in 2 weeks. It was hard but I didn't want it to seem like I wanted him back.

Because I didn't.

"When you say you love me, know I love you more. And when you say you need me, know I need you more." I sang.

When I was done Nash walked past me and whispered in my ear,

"Who'd you sing that for? Me or Cameron." He was definitely mad.

I let my mouth drop open a little bit and watched him walk away. I clenched my jaw. I wanted to yell at him but I couldn't. I was still on stage and I didn't know what I would've said. he didn't hurt me, I hurt him.

I hoped that nobody noticed the look on my face. I quickly smiled and walked over to Cam.

"He finally talked to me."

"What'd he say?"

"Basically... he still hates us."

"I don't think the Camdie signs are helping."

I sighed and without thinking, wrapped an arm around his back and put my head on his shoulder.

"Awwwwww!" the crowed said in unison.

I quickly took a step away from Cam. My face turned red and I bit my lip.

The crowed laughed, so we laughed too.

I couldn't slip. If Nash found out about us, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

All of a sudden Cam grabbed me by my waist, lifted me into the air, and threw me across his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I laughed, slapping his back.

He started running around with me and I couldn't tell where.

"Cam stop it!" I laughed even harder.

"Do you guys think I should put her down?" he asked info the microphone.

I heard lots of different answers, but mostly just screams.

"What do you think, Indie."

I rolled my eyes as he held the microphone to my mouth.

"I think that I would like you a lot more if you did."

"Really!?" he said, clearly acting.

Then next thing I knew I was being out down in the middle of a huge crowed of fans.

I smirked. Of course.

I almost couldn't stand and the voices in my ears were blaring.

"Fucking Cam." I whispered to myself.

A couple of girls heard and one even screamed,

"I got that on video!"

I didn't know what to do now but luckily security had my back.

Eventually I was back behind my stand, next to Jacob. Cam and Carter were at the stand next to ours.

Fuck you, I mouthed to Cameron, giving him the finger. Carter and Jacob both laughed.

"I bet he'd like that." Carter said, raising an eyebrow. Jacob stopped laughing.

I looked from Carter to Cam and shook my head.