Chapter 2

On Friday Indie skipped 5th period with Alex, their friend Allen (who was practically her cousin), Laney, Gabrielle, and Ashlyn.

They drove to Chipotle for lunch. They weren't planning on going back to school before it ended so there was no rush.

They sat down and started eating.

"I'm so jealous of you!" Laney complained.

"Who me?" Indie asked even though she already knew.

"Don't be", she continued, "It's a lot of stress. I don't even know these people and I'm going to be sharing a hotel room with them!"

"Come on, In! It's the Magcon boys! Are you seriously saying you wouldn't like to share a room with one of them?" Gabrielle asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alex shifted in his seat, obviously uncomfortable.

Indie slowly tried to change the subject saying,

"Yea they're cute but I have no what their personalities will be like. But why are we talking about that when we could be talking about the party tonight?"

She tried to laugh, making a joke out of her sad attempt to help her friend.

"So who do you think Brandy will hook up with this time? Allen asked, chewing and laughing at the same time.

The topic of the party continued until they were all finished eating.

They went to the beach, not bothering to get bathing suits, and hung out there before they all went back to their homes to get ready for the party.

Indie never thought about Magcon again the whole night.

Email me any ideas you guys have for new books, what you think should happen later in the story, etc. - anashtyfanbase@gmail.com

xo ~ Maddie