Chapter 20

Cam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we were both dried off, Matt helped us finish the video.

"Ok, well, we're dry now but I'm not really sure who won." Indie said.

I faced the camera.

"I think it was me but comment below who you think the winner was!"

"You!? I clearly won that!"

"No way!"

"Uh, yes way!"

We silently stared at each other for a few seconds until Indie cracked a smile and buried her face into my neck.

"Since Indie and I are moving in together soon, this definitely won't be the last time you see her on my channel!"

"All of my social media and the link to my channel will be in the down bar."

"Yup! And make sure to click her beautiful face for the video we made on her channel."

I poked her nose.

"Thanks for watching! Love you guys! See you next time."

Matt ran in front of the camera and started twerking on it. I guess that's how I would end the video.

The second I turned the camera off, both Matt and Indie asked,

"What are we getting to eat?"

They're eyes widened and they started laughing.

"I don't know. Carter, Jack!"

They both sprinted in together.

"Yea, bro?" Carter asked.

"What do you guys want to eat?"

"Seriously dude, what do you think?" Gilinsky asked.

"Taco Bell it is then."

There was one only a few blocks away from Indie's house, so we all grabbed our penny boards and boarded over there.

When we arrived we ordered our food and sat down.

"You look so cute." I told Indie.

She really did. It was kind of a relaxed look.

"What? I'm wearing shorts and a hoodie and my hair's just in a ponytail."

"It's cute."

She kissed me.

When our food was ready Carter got up to get it. When he came back he said,

"Guys I think Nash is here."

"Nash? Why would Nash be here?" I asked.

"Because he wants cheap Mexican food." Gilinsky said.

"No. In L.A.!"

"Probably a photo shoot or something." Matt suggested.

"I still haven't talked to him since that last MAGCON." Indie said.

"Same." I told her.

We all sighed.

"Well if he sees us it's not like he's gonna want to talk to us! Just don't make eye contact and we're fine." Jack said.

"Right."

We continued eating trying not to draw too much attention to ourself, like we normally would.

"Oh shit." Matt said.

"What?"

"I uh... well..." He sucked in, making a high pitched squeaking noise. "I made eye contact with Nash and I'm pretty sure he's coming over here.