Chapter 23

Cam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find Indie not in bed with me. I threw on a pair of sweatpants before heading downstairs. I saw her making breakfast in only one of my tshirts and underwear.

"Morning." I said.

"Oh hey!"

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes and bacon."

"My favorite." I walked up behind her, kissed her on the cheek, and gently squeezed her behind.

"Hey, hands to yourself." She joked.

After we finished eating Indie said,

"Ok, I'm going to shower now."

"Do you need help with that?"

"I might." She whispered in my ear as she ran upstairs.

I quickly followed after her.

Laney's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost the first day back to school. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Indie again. I could've beat the shit out of that bitch the day I found out she was dating Cam behind my back.

I needed to get back at her for that I knew exactly how, but I needed help.

I called my friend, Jake. He was a total tech geek.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Jake! It's Laney."

"Hey. What's up?"

"I need your help hacking into somebody's phone."

"Ok... It's going to cost you."

"Right, but we can talk about that later. I need you to do this today! Can you come over in 15 minutes?"

"Sure. See you then."

15 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. After I let him in we went to the living room and I explained to him what I wanted him to do. It only took about an hour for him to complete the job.

"I'm so glad you did this for me. Thanks!" I said.

Now all I had to do was wait for all of this to unravel and Cam would be crawling back to me.

Indie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were supposed to leave today. I was packed and ready to go. I sat on the couch watching T.V. while Cam was upstairs, showering.

I hadn't checked my phone the entire weekend so I grabbed my phone off the table, where I had left it, and noticed 2 missed calls from both of my parents, 1 from Nash, and a bunch of text messages.

For some reason one was from Cam. Why would he text me if we were together all weekend? I opened my phone to check.

It read:

Hey baby I'm stuck with indie this weekend but I promise we can hook up when I get back

I took deep breaths. This was a joke, right? No. I didn't know what this was.

Conveniently, Cam walked down the stairs about a minute later.

My face was burning and was covered in tears.

"Hey hey hey, babe what happened?" he asked sweetly.

"Cam, cut the bullshit. What the hell is this?"