Chapter 15

Nash's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not another one. Try not to get drunk." Indie said, taking the red solo cup out of my hand.

"Oh, haha. Right, little miss 'grind on Hayes'."

"I was not drunk! It was just funny because he liked it."

"Ok, it was funny but that's not the point." I took the cup back.

Indie didn't seem interested in finding out what the point really was.

"Let's go upstairs." She suggested, biting her lip.

"For what?"

"You know what."

"You're drunk. I don't wanna do that while your drunk. I'm surprised you can walk straight, much less... you know."

"No, I promise, It's better that way. Because if you suck I won't remember." She laughed, like she said something hysterical.

I squinted my eyes, confused.

"No."

"Please, babe. I love you!"

"I know. I love you too but I just don't feel like it."

The next thing I knew we were both upstairs in Indie's room, making out without our clothes on.

*

I woke up in the morning, alone in Indie's bed. I was tired but not hungover.

I put on some clothes and walked downstairs. Cameron was spread out on the couch and Carter on top of a table sleeping. I couldn't find Indie, Hayes, or Mahogany, though.

I finally checked one of the bathrooms.

"Ok, I think I'm good now." Indie said, kneeling over the toilet.

"You want a smoothie or something?" Mahogany asked.

"Sure. You know where the stuff is." She turned towards the door as Mahogany left. "Hey babe."

"Hi. You ok?"

"Yea. I'm just never going to get that waisted again."

"Good idea. Where's Hayes?"

"Mahogany took him back to Cam's place."

"Oh really? That's good! As long as he's not throwing up like -"

"Don't even finish it." She shook her head.

I smiled and thought about kissing her, but then realized that probably wasn't the best idea right now.

Mahogany ran up and peeked into the bathroom.

"Indie, um... I think you might want to see this."

"See what?"

"Just... come."

Mahogany lead us to where Carter was sitting, now awake.

"Read this!" Carter handed Indie his phone.

I looked over Indie's shoulder. There were a bunch of pictures sent by an unknown number, of the party last night.

"Am I missing something? I don't see a problem."

"Did you actually look at each individual picture?" Carter asked.

Every picture was of Indie. Her dancing on a table, grinding on Hayes, kissing Cameron.

"When did you kiss Cam!?" I asked.

"I was drunk, I don't remember."

"Guys that's not why we're showing you these photos. Look at the text that comes with them." Mahogany said. "It says, whoever it is that sent these, will post them all over social media unless Indie -"