Chapter 18 - Lion's Den*

It still felt surreal that a chance encounter with Klaus Benton had bought me to this moment—a moment that only would exist inside of my head and never in reality. I had dreamed about this once upon a time. When I read about shower scenes, I'd picture the girl as me and the man as someone every women would desire. Everything that happened in my fantasy was slowly coming alive and I couldn't help but think. Everything would be a reality?

My sensations danced under the raining shower head and I couldn't control anything. One moment I'm excited, the next I'm nervous. One moment I want him to touch me everywhere and the next...I want to just hide under the sheets and protect my dignity and purity forever. Klaus made sure to scrub me only from waist up and every second of the opportunity I got, I held my breath for the next. He was unpredictable and the unpredictability had me on my toes. My breasts got the most satisfaction besides my neck and it felt amazingly satisfying. I was smiling.

"Turn around," he whispers into my ears, causing me to snap out of my hypnotism. I swallow a lump down my throat and do so slowly. I bite my lip, and hold in my gasp at the sight of him. The real sight of him. Gloriously naked, it's the first time I ever saw him without clothes...and wet. He had the muscles of a Demi God, broad, tight and big. His body, all rock hard abs and all, had not a single amount of fat that stuck out. My eyes greedily trails down his torso to his pelvic area where his manhood stand, proudly and big. Very big. I don't know how long I've stand in my position starring at his body but the sudden urge to touch him appears and before I can think over it, my body takes over on its own accord. My hand lifts and I place it on his chest before my fingers take over and I trail it slowly down his chest, feeling every tight lines of his muscles as I go. It feels good, really good to do this, shamelessly. I catch a glimpse of his eyes, heated, dark, dilated, and focused entirely on me. My brain went in overdrive, thinking things that were highly unlike me. The way he was looking at me made my insides clench deliciously. The urge to lean in and kiss him is suddenly strong, very strong.

Klaus picks up the body sponge again, lathered with soap, and grabs my hands to start there. Slowly, making sure to take every inch of my skin, he scrubs. My hands and arms feel the satisfaction, and I smile small again. I can get used to this...this whole shower-me thing. He has finished with my arms, hands, and my waist up. He smiles at my lathered body and pinches my hardened nipple, causing a pleasurable gasp out of my mouth rather than a pained one.

"Beautiful," he mumbles, rather to himself. Hearing it from his mouth makes me hot, really hot. The first urge made me want to touch him daringly and I did. The second urge suddenly makes me inch further into him. Nose to nose, I place my hand on his chest and look at him. Our breaths mingle. His eyes challenge me to make a move rather than push me away. But I'm too afraid to make a move, and because...I don't know what to do. Taking the Loofah again, he circles his hands around me and scrubs my back gently. I'm locked into his embrace, and I fight the urge to moan when suddenly the loofah touches my butt. I freeze. Dropping the loofah, he works his magic with his fingers. He kneads my butt, and the feel of it parts my mouth and an involuntary sigh leaves my mouth. A lower, and....

He goes lower and I lean in, hiding my face into his neck, tensing. His fingers find my most private part, tight and shamelessly wet and not from the water. His fingers brush my vagina, and I hear him inhale sharply. Oh, God. His pushes a blunt finger into me, breaking the first barrier with a little force. It pains but my body somewhat accommodates to the intruding finger. This was bound to happen, and I let it happen. I want him to stop but the feel of it...the exquisite pain his one finger brings to me numbs my brain. And my body accommodates to it, liking it, loving it. I want more, so much more.

"Look at me," he commands, halting his finger. I refuse to do so, digging my face deeper into him. When I don't comply, he pulls on my hair roughly, yanking it back until I cry out.