One

She walked in to the classroom like a ray of sunshine - no, like the sun itself

She walked in to the classroom like a ray of sunshine - no, like the sun itself. Blindingly bright, you couldn't look anywhere else but her. Her eyes searched the classroom without making a contact with anyone and when she saw a row of empty seats at the back, she flipped her long, blonde hair back and walked over there to sit right at the middle.

It's not that she wore revealing clothes. She was wearing tight skinny jeans, a white shirt, a black jacket, a pair of light orange glasses on her head, black sneakers and black purse. Her books were pressed onto her chest. The only shiny things she had were her eyes and lipstick. But still, everyone was looking at her with awe.

It was an ordinary morning class of medical majors at the prestigious Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul. The term had just started and the students were slowly losing their will to live, as usual. So her presence was something new and exciting.

All forty eight pairs of eyes were watching her intently. And she didn't even raise her head to look at any of them. Until their class' original sunshine came and saw her. It was a girl called Rosé despite having a name of her own, Park Chaeyoung. She had light auburn hair, a round and cute face, a sunshine smile, very friendly nature and an impressive height for a girl. Almost 170cm.

"Who's she?" she whispered to her friend after she practically flew to her place at the very back.

"I don't know, she just came in," her friend replied, eyeing the new girl.

Chaeyoung tapped her two fingers on the desk while thinking. Then raised her head, "Imma go talk to her."

"What?" her friend said with a surprised look. "Don't you see her bitch face?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "How bad she can be? I used to be friends with Eunha, remember?"

"Well that's true," her friend admitted. "Okay. Go. Try. Why was I surprised I don't know. You would try anyway."

Chaeyoung laughed, "Wish me luck."

And just like that, she got up, collected her stuff on the desk and went down three rows to the new girl's row. She quietly went closer and sat beside her, careful to leave a seat between them. The girl was looking at her phone and it looked like she didn't notice Chaeyoung.

"Hey," Chaeyoung said, leaning on her right hand that she placed on the desk. The blonde looked at her with her huge eyes, a questioning look in them.

Wow, she is beautiful, was the first thing Chaeyoung thought.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung," she said, giving her real name with a smile. She had extended her hand for the blonde to shake. The girl first arched one perfectly shaped eyebrow and after three seconds, she reached and shook Chaeyoung's hand.

"Lisa."

"Nice to meet you," Chaeyoung smiled brightly. "So, what brings you to this hell on a fine wednesday morning like this?"