Twelve (Part 2)

A/N: I swear I'll kill YG. I knew he shouldn't be trusted until the teasers are out and all, but you can't blame me... That fucking oaf said january comeback will be iKon and february will be Winner... Where's Blackpink??? Also Lee Hi?? Anything about Suhyun?? Stop the fucking survivals, for gods sake, ugh! Anyways. I'm so angry right now...

"How's she, hyung?" Namjoon asked worriedly

"How's she, hyung?" Namjoon asked worriedly. Yoongi sighed.

They were sitting at a café not so far from the med faculty because Namjoon insisted that Yoongi should come and tell him what happened at his house. Namjoon had two more classes before he was done with school and then he was going to see Lisa at Yoongi's.

"Miserable. Awful. You choose," Yoongi said, playing drums with his fingers on the table. He only did this when he felt uneasy and sad.

"That bad?" Namjoon slowly asked.

"Yeah," the older boy murmured. "She cried all evening. I felt like wearing a freshly washed shirt after that."

Namjoon looked at him strangely, "You hugged her?"

"Yeah," Yoongi sighed, taking a sip from his coffee. "Wouldn't you? She looked so small and vulnerable."

They were both silent for a moment, thinking about Lisa in their respective memories.

"She didn't come today."

"I know. I told her not to. She needed sleep."

"I told Jungkook to bring the notes of their classes. His notes have always been neat."

"Yeah, thanks," Yoongi said, his mind still lingering around the things Lisa told him. He wondered if Namjoon knew it. But Lisa had told him that no one knew and besides, if Namjoon knew it, he wouldn't have stayed still. They shouldn't stay still at all, as far as Yoongi was concerned. That bastard should pay for what he did to Lisa. His jaw clenched again as he remembered.

"Hyung?"

"Huh?"

Namjoon was looking at him hesitantly.

"I asked what we're gonna do."

"They have to reconcile," Yoongi shrugged, "Chaeyoung needs to apologize. Lisa told me Chaeyoung didn't even let her explain."

"Yeah," Namjoon sighed.

"You knew about her past?"

"Yes. Me and Jin hyung. We figured it out ourselves," Namjoon took a deep breath. "But we decided she must have a good reason for not telling us."

"Yeah, she has," Yoongi murmured to himself.

"Huh?"

"I mean she must have," Yoongi straightened. He didn't want to talk about it, it was Lisa's decision.