Nineteen (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guys! I know it's been 84 years..... forgive me :( I have a couple of things to say but I'm gonna say them at the end of the chapter. So for this note, we have two things:

1. This chapter contains explicit adult content ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. I dedicate this chapter to both all of you who have been waiting for me and also to shookybby since I had promised her one scene in this chapter. Idk if she remembers though, lol

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy ^^

Love you all to the moon and back <3

"Yes, I will come check on wednesday, please make sure everything's prepared by then

"Yes, I will come check on wednesday, please make sure everything's prepared by then. .... Yes, the silver ones. .... Yes and make sure the vintage ones are available. .... No, I'll do that. I have yet to buy a couple of things. Though they should be around, just in case. .... Hm? Yes, five. A circle is fine. Check if they work or not, too, and text me if there's something wrong. .... Yes, twenty four. With cages. .... That, too. Just in case. Just wrap them around nicely. .... Yes. Maybe in later hours, get it nice and clean. Okay, I think this is all. I'll see you on wednesday, thank you. Bye."

Ending the call, Jungkook sighed as he raked his fingers through his hair. He slumped back against the freshly blossomed small mulberry tree, flowers raining down like the first snow of the year, crispy white and lovely. Chewing on his bottom lip, he continued to scroll down his phone screen just like before the call, his eyes searching the pages intently.

"Yo, Jeon!"

Jungkook raised his head to the voice of a tall, brownish haired boy who was strolling towards him lazily, a crooked smile on his lips.

"Choi Seojun," he smiled, raising his hand to bump the fist the boy reached out.

"It's been fucking months," Seojun grinned. "How've you been Golden Boy?"

Jungkook smiled, "Doing okay. You?"

"Eh, same old, same old," Seojun looked at him with a knowing look. "Heard you landed the hottest chick in the campus."

Jungkook's smile turned into a smirk, "I thought the gossip had already died."

"So it's true then?" Seojun grinned wickedly. "Lalisa fucking Manoban."

"Yeah she's my girlfriend," Jungkook sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"I fucking knew it," Seojun playfully punched Jungkook's shoulder. "If there was one man who could cage her, it's you."

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes. First 'land' and now 'cage'. How shallower could Seojun go, he briefly wondered.

"I didn't exactly 'cage' her," he forced out a smile. "It was a hard and long fight, but I managed to win."