Fourteen (Part 3)

A/N: We get to the fun part now, I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you lsdhfls I love you <3

Btw, have you ever listened Epik High's Love Love Love ? It's from their 2007 album Remapping the Human Soul and istg it's addicting. For 5 years now, I've been starting to sing it at random times and it gets stuck in my head for DAYS. It gave me inspiration for some scenes in this book lmao I recommend you to listen <3

Anyway, I hope you'll like the update <3

The next day, there was such a silence in their house that Chaeyoung could swear the place had never been this silent since the moment she stepped in four years ago. She could hear a fly's buzzing in her room even though she and Lisa were in the living room.

Lisa was sitting on the couch, her head between her hands and she was so pale that Chaeyoung had gotten worried at first. She also looked like shit because of her hangover and both had missed their morning classes.

Chaeyoung had been biting her lip as she was trying to hold back her laughter. She was right across Lisa and was showing her last night's video, watching her every move. The video finally ended.

The silence grew even bigger.

A couple of minutes later, Chaeyoung heard Lisa's whisper.

"I'm going to kill myself."

As Chaeyoung burst into laughter, Lisa kept staring at the phone.

"I'm going to kill myself. I'm going to cut my carotid artery."

Chaeyoung almost fell down from laughing.

"I'm going to drink bleach," Lisa kept on, clearly horrified.

"Stop being a drama queen," Chaeyoung said between her laughs.

"I have to leave this country," Lisa whispered, making her hands in her hair into fists.

"Lisa..."

"I'm going to leave for Thailand this evening."

Chaeyoung laughed again, "You're overreacting, stop it. It's not the end of the world."

"YES IT IS," Lisa yelled suddenly, making Chaeyoung jump. Then she closed her face with her hands. "I need to fucking kill myself. Oh my god."

"It's oka-"

Then Lisa suddenly opened her face and glared at Chaeyoung, "Why didn't you stop me, what kind of a disgusting friend are you?!"

Chaeyoung laughed out loud, "There is not a single thing in this world that could make me stop you, do you know how much I waited for that moment?"

"OH MY GOD CHAEYOUNG, YOU TRAITOR!" Lisa yelled and got up, and started to frantically pace in the living room.

"I'm dead. I'm going to kill myself. I have to run away," Lisa murmured while she was pacing with her hands pressed on her cheeks.