Eighteen (Part 2)

A/N: Hey guys, it's your girl who doesn't update as much as you deserve... I know I keep saying sorry for the last ten chapters lmao but like. yeah. I'm sorry ●︿●

This story has surpassed 50K reads, like. fifty fucking thousand, this is nuts sdlfnlsk Thank you so so so much, I love you guys so much <3 That being said, I wanna do something to comemorate this with something.  Tell me what you want me to write and I'll try to not disappoint you <3

Lastly, this chapter contains explicit adult content, so read at your own risk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope you like it ~~

Jungkook figured he wasn't supposed to feel cold

Jungkook figured he wasn't supposed to feel cold. And alone. Also something was shaking the bed.

So he cracked an eye open, just staring at the ceiling for a second to have his eyes get used to the dark and then turned his head towards the source of the shaking.

"Lisa?" his voice was thick with sleep even to his own ears and made the girl who was about to get up from the bed jump a little.

"Huh?" her head whipped towards him.

He couldn't exactly see her face because of the dark but the moon was illuminating the room dimly so he was pretty sure she was surprised.

"Are you okay?" he cleared his throat, propping on his elbows and Lisa gave him a tiny smile, quickly climbing onto the bed again and crawling towards him to press a small kiss on his lips.

"I'm fine," she brushed her nose to his. "A little hungry. Was gonna get something to eat."

Jungkook laced his fingers in her hair and gently pulled her to him for a thorough kiss before rising to a sitting position in bed, "Yeah. Food. What time is it?"

"Around one, I think," Lisa got up. "We really slept a lot."

Jungkook hummed in agreement, leaning on his hands on the bed and watching Lisa walk around in his room. Bathing in pale moonlight, her skin glowing like pearls, her hair a dark mess cascading down her back. She glanced back at him on her way to the bathroom.

"Stop staring."

"Nothing I haven't seen now," Jungkook arched a brow and he was positively sure of her blush.

"Rude," she probably glared at him and slammed the bathroom door behind her, causing him to laugh in a light tone.

After looking at the door long enough to hear the sound of water, he dragged himself out of the bed and stretched. The burn in his muscles felt amazingly satisfying. Then grabbing a boxer and sweatpants from his closet, he dressed himself on his way to kitchen.

Just when he was done placing the cheese, Lisa entered his vision wearing a black hoodie of his, her bare legs that had reddish pink bruises here and there were a sight to see under its hem that ended on mid-thigh. He gave her an all-over look and then focused on the sandwiches.