Fifteen (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guys. I can't believe it's chapter fifteen lmao. I want to say that I'm planning to end this book in twenty or maybe twenty-two chapters. But don't worry, we still have more than ten chapters to go <3 

Also I heard that Bts are not attending Gaon and I'm so disappointed and heartbroken, we've been waiting for so long ugh...

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BELOVED DONG YOUNGBAE (TAEYANG OF BIGBANG) IS A MARRIED MAN NOW. JESUS, HOW THE TIME FLIES. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BABIES SDJLS

Finally, I'd like to thank my lovely baby xxthelastending for helping me to turn Lisa into a more human-like girl slkdnfls y'all have no idea how much I love my babe, seriously... She published a "fluff ish" book and I'm telling you, all the fluff writers - that including me - are done for. Can you imagine FLUFF from her pen? I need to retire already lmao

Anyways, I hope you like the update <3

The three were sitting at a table at the cafeteria before their last class of the day. Lisa was texting her father to say she wanted to talk to him, Chaeyoung was really immersed in her phone, she was probably texting that Baekhyun guy whom Lisa had never had the chance to meet. Jungkook was buying them coffee and something to eat.

"Girls," they heard his voice and looked up as he sat down.

His smile was gorgeous and eyes were warm and he looked so good and the most importantly, he was carrying food.

"Yay," Chaeyoung sang, reaching to her coffee and biscuits.

Lisa looked at him giving her a black coffee and a cheese sandwich. She was about to check if it had ham or not when the boy talked.

"It doesn't have ham," he said, while looking at his phone because of a notification. "Or cheddar," he added, turning his eyes to Lisa. She refused to surrender to his dreaminess.

"You're really creepy Jungkook," she said, forcing herself to say his name randomly. His smile was amused.

"Why is that?"

"How do you even know these things?" Lisa narrowed her eyes at him as she took her sandwich and took off its wrapping.

"It's called paying attention," he replied, still smiling. "Something you didn't do to me."

"Ouch," Chaeyoung whispered, she was watching their conversation with excitement. It was her first time seeing them actually talk. Lisa gave Chaeyoung a look and turned back to Jungkook.

"Stop pushing your chances, boy," she glared at him and he smiled.

"Just eat."

Lisa rolled her eyes and took a bite from the sandwich, thankful that the other two had things to do, Chaeyoung was texting again and Jungkook was skimming through his notes of the previous class. Lisa sighed, looking towards the hallway. Her eyes met with a couple of other people and they turned their heads away quickly. Some people were whispering to each other, looking towards them and she saw two girls sitting not so far had fixed their eyes on them – not them, on Jungkook. She turned her eyes to the boy.