Twenty

A/N: Yo, guess who's alive and finished the chapter in 10 hours, guys. I'm terribly sorry for all the delay but I just can't find time to write between all my classes and the required paperwork and life happening somewhere in-between. So I apologize once more for making you wait 84 years and quickly proceed to the chapter. Like I promised, this chapter is (although not as long as my usual ones, just a little over 7K) sickeningly, tooth-rottingly fluffy and pure Liskook. I hope you'll like it and forgive me <3 We're almost at the end, two or three more chapters to go and then you're free from this hell of a waiting, I promise, lol

Oh, and this chapter contains mature content ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I can't believe you," Lisa sighed as Jungkook turned right towards the driveway of a huge house.

"Why?" Jungkook laughed as he slowed down to drive through the big gate that was opening for them.

"You brought me to Busan for dinner," Lisa glanced at her. "Without me knowing."

Jungkook grinned at her, "That's kinda the whole thing of a surprise, love."

Lisa stayed silent for a moment as Jungkook parked the car in front of a wall and just when he killed the engine, she just grabbed his sleeve hesitantly, making Jungkook turn to her.

"Are there – Is your – " Lisa paused, worrying her lower lip in concern with a glance at the house before she looked at Jungkook. "Will we be alone?"

His arisen brows dropped, and eyes softened as he understood her concern, "Yes love. We will be. Come on now."

Taking a deep breath, Lisa unbuckled her seatbelt and held his hand when they both were out. Her hold on his hand tightened as they started walking on the pebbled-way that cut through the meadow-like yard full of green grass that the sunset painted with disappearing tangerine and golden rays of sun. The same lights were washing the huge, three-storey, traditional Korean style mansion's cream coloured walls, turning them into a reflection of the sky. Combined with the trees and yard, it all looked like a fading version of Van Gogh's painting, The Old Tower in The Fields.

The moment they stepped on the porch, the big, double doors opened and four people – two people in line of either side of it with matching smiles on their face – welcomed them, bowing low.

"Welcome, Young Master," the man on their left said respectfully as the door closed behind them.

"Hello, Mr.Lee," Jungkook smiled, pulling Lisa behind him when he walked further into the house.

Lisa glanced around to see a wide, L-shaped staircase at the end of the hallway they were standing, covered with dark grey carpet. There were two small doors next to each other under it, hidden well if not for their currently open state. On their left side, there was a hallway the width of a small room and it kept going on and on with doors lined one after another, and somewhere far away from the entrance, it curved to right where it probably kept going on and on again. A big arch next to that hallway opened to a wide and impressive kitchen where delicious scents of food were coming. To their right side, there was one double-door which was closed now and then another wide hallway that kept going on and on with its lined doors, turning left at the end.