Sixteen (Part 2)

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for not updating on saturday but I just didn't know how to write. Those of you who write know what kind of a bitch writer's block is. I literally just finished this chapter and I'm posting. I know I had a routine but until this fucking block is gone I'm afraid I won't be updating as frequently as I've been. But I'll try my best to update at least once a week, I promise. And your comments are helping a lot, seriously. I smile and grin and sometimes laugh thanks to them, they make me so happy. So thank you, I'm really grateful for everything. I love you all so much, thank you for the love you've been showing this story <3

 I love you all so much, thank you for the love you've been showing this story <3

"What are you looking at, mom?"

Jennie's eyes were on her mother because the older woman was looking at her phone with a delighted smile on her face – which was a rare occurrence for Jeon Jungrae.

"Nothing you should pry," her mom glanced at her. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Come on mom," she crawled on the couch to go to her side. "Let me look. Is it about Kookie?"

"No?" her mom looked at her as she hid her screen on her chest. "Why would you think that?"

"It's the smile you reserve for Kookie. Let me see, please?" Jennie tilted her head to side and gave her the puppy eyes. The older woman sighed.

"I'm doing this only because you know the situation. If you tell anything to your father, uncle or aunt, your cards will be cancelled."

Jennie rolled her eyes before taking the phone and glanced at the screen without knowing what to expect. Upon seeing it, her brows shot up, she wasn't expecting that, it was for sure.

It was a photo of Jungkook and that fucking Lisa girl in a rather intimate pose under a soft yellow light. As she clenched her teeth, she heard her mother's sigh.

"Aren't they so cute?" Jeon Jungrae said delightfully. "They match so well."

"Yeah, sure," Jennie murmured and gave the phone to her mother again, making the older frown.

"What's wrong, Jennie?"

"Nothing," Jennie forced out a smile. "I'll be in my room."

She heard her mother's questions but didn't pay attention to them when she started walking to her room. She closed the door behind her and ran her fingers through her hair exasperatedly. Just how many times she had to tell that bitch to stay away from Jungkook?!

The last time she saw her, the day she was waiting for Jungkook, she had seen them, walking in the parking lot, smiling at each other like neither of them could see anything but the other. Lisa, too. Even though Jennie herself had seen her wearing Min Yoongi's clothes. With her own two eyes. As if the clothes were her own casual clothes, she had worn them on her way to the supermarket.

Okay she had had Lisa followed, too, so what.

Only to see her wear the clothes that belonged to Jennie's Yoongi – well he wasn't exactly hers at the moment but still. She had called the dibs first.