Thirteen (Part 2)

A/N: GAON AWARDS IS ON VALENTINE'S DAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS HYPED ME UP SO MUCH BUT SKDJFKSD 

Okay I'm calm.

Maybe we'll get the Blackpink comeback until then and the girls can sing TWO new songs instead of combining the damn PWF and AIIYL. Don't get me wrong, I love PWF and I still listen to it religiously but I.WANT.A.COMEBACK.

Also, I have another announcement guys. I'm sorry. But.... Fucking finals week.... So I probably won't be able to post this saturday because of the fucking important final on monday but I'll do my best. I'm sorry and I love you so much <3

So I figured why not feed out poor souls which were left hungry because of SBS locking up their artists in the backstage... I hope you'll like this part <3

 I hope you'll like this part <3

"Stop looking so depressed, Kookie."

Since the moment they've entered the café, Jungkook hadn't said even a single word. He looked at Jin, who was frowning at him.

"Is Lisa in love with that guy?" Yoongi asked to Chaeyoung, irritated. All eyes turned to her.

"I don't think so," Chaeyoung bit her lip. "I don't think she's in love with him but she likes him a lot. She doesn't want to accept it though."

"But he is in love with her," Jin sighed. "It's obvious."

"Who isn't?" Jungkook murmured bitterly.

Chaeyoung looked at him with worried eyes.

"I should've done better," Jungkook sighed. "I should've made a move the first time I realized I loved her."

Namjoon sighed, "Why didn't you?"

"Because she hated me already," he replied, his pain was almost physical. "But I shouldn't have let this prevent me from making a move. I had never hesitated to make a move until now."

"She's not in love with him," Chaeyoung said, her voice kind but determined. "She doesn't want a relationship, she told me herself. All you have to do is be there for her. She doesn't hate you, I made sure of it."

"What?" Jungkook turned to her.

"I made sure that she didn't hate you, I kept talking about you, I made her accept she wasn't mad at you. She sees you as a friend now, and maybe a little more, I'm not sure of that yet."

"What?" all four boys were in sync with shock. Chaeyoung smiled.

"I know her heart wavers and it impresses her when you do something drama-like."

"What does that mean?" Jungkook frowned.

Chaeyoung sighed, "Lisa is such a romantic antics trash. And loves cheesy things just like in romantic comedies or dramas. Make something drama-like, and she's head over heels for it. Like when you 'took her to the stars', she was an ecstatic mess when she told me about that and it continued for days."