Seventeen (Part 2)

A/N: Hey my darlings. I literally finished the chapter ten minutes ago and I'm publishing it, I can't believe, wow. I'm sorry for making you wait this long. Anyway, like I said, this chapter contains something some of you have been waiting since forever (jk, since chapter 14) and plenty of liskook. I hope you'll like it. I love you all so much <3

"I have to confess," Namjoon grabbed a piece of garlic to add it to his disgustingly overflowing ingeriented wrap

"Please don't say you got caught at the hospital with Jin hyung," Jungkook widened his eyes, causing a loud laughter at their table and deserving a well-thrown garlic piece from Namjoon that hit the bulls eye, right on the middle of Jungkook's forehead.

"You disrespectful little shit," Namjoon glared at him before swallowing his wrapping whole. "You're lucky Jin hyung isn't here."

Jungkook grinned, "I would never say that in front of him. You're easier to handle."

"Enough," Lisa elbowed him between her giggles and Jungkook tickled her side as revenge.

"I was gonna say that you two aren't as gross as I thought you'd be," Namjoon grinned at them.

"I thank heavens for that every day," Chaeyoung pressed both hands on her chest and shook her head a little.

Jungkook sighed, "It's because this little lady here," he nudged Lisa, "doesn't like public affection."

"I thank for that too," Chaeyoung pointed her chopstick to Jungkook and grabbed a piece of meat as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"No, it's not because of that," she eyed Jungkook then turned to Namjoon. "It's because once I start, there's no turning back from it."

"So you're saying you're holding back?" Jungkook leaned towards her a little. Lisa gave him a smirk as an answer and his eyes shone brighter than the flame under the grill on their table before he quickly leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips.

"Now you're being gross," Yoongi sighed, shaking his head and turned his attention to his phone.

They all were having dinner at their usual place - minus Jin and Jisoo like always. Jin, because 'he was (unfortunately) a responsible adult who had to save lives but he would very much prefer to be with them instead of being stuck in the ER for the rest of the night, damn that Hippocratic Oath' and Jisoo because ' her brother needed her again and although she loved Jiwoon dearly, he was being so clingy that she was so close to just smack the life out of that boy and she swore to god she'd never have children, thank you very much' - so yeah.

It had been almost a week since Lisa and Jungkook (not so) officially became a couple, to no one's surprise and everyone's relief. They weren't doing the 'gross' things other couples did, like eating each other in public or sitting on each other's lap or wiping the foam of the cappuccino from each other's lip with a kiss. They were holding hands, mostly, and pretty much that was the only change considering they had already always been together, sitting together during class, going everywhere together, leaving with Jungkook's car, having private dinners and all that smitten smiles and gooey eyes they gave to each other - they were reminded these by none other than Park Chaeyoung herself. She had things changed too, like going school with her own car - a bright red Volvo S90. She had let a deep sigh the first morning they got into it to go to school.