Fourteen (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guys! Finally we're moving on lmao I hope your hatred for Lisa will decrease with time ldnfgld 

Also, I want to thank you DanielleMarieManalo4  for the new cover, I love it so much <3 She also made posters too, lmao you need to see them I laughed so hard dhfsbdk but then again, where's the lie tho... I'll post them after the chapter. I don't know, I could've never guessed my story would inspire such a thing. I'm so thankful, seriously <3 If you have things like this, please share them with me, I'd love to see them <3 I love you all so much <3

 I'm so thankful, seriously <3 If you have things like this, please share them with me, I'd love to see them <3 I love you all so much <3

"I didn't know you had such a bitchy cousin, Jungkook-ah," Jisoo sighed, drinking up her soju. "It looked like she really riled Lisa up."

"Jisoo," Namjoon said with a warning voice. The girl shrugged.

"She is. Didn't you see how she treated Kookie? Like he was a little boy or something."

"She has always been like that," Jungkook gritted his teeth as he drank his glass in one gulp, too. "Since we were little, she's always treated me like a baby."

"To get on your nerves?" Namjoon said with an understanding voice. This time Jungkook sighed.

"Not just because of that. She's too overprotective. I'm... I had another cousin, her younger brother," Jungkook murmured, looking at the alcohol in his glass. "We lost him when we were kids. He...He got sick. I remember him lying on his bed, his skin burning hot. After they took him to hospital, he didn't even last a week. I was five and Jennie was six."

There was a silence.

"Wow," Namjoon blinked finally. "That's too much."

"Yeah," Jungkook drank up soju again. "She loved him so much. It was too hard for her to move on. I think she replaced Jaehwan with me. Since I don't have my own, they were my siblings. After losing him, we grew more attached to each other, with Jennie, I mean. But she got even more attached than me. We used to get along so well. Until high school. We had gone to the same school since elementary. In high school everything got worse. She became obsessed with me then, especially after I had a couple of flirts. She had made me followed everywhere."

He filled his glass again and drank it, too.

"I had a girlfriend. I liked her very much so I hid her from Jennie. But it didn't take Jennie too long to learn it. It was a nightmare, really. Then everything fell apart. She says she wants the best for me and she'll find someone 'worthy' of me. She's overprotective and a control freak and obsessive and ugh, I don't know. I hate her but at the same time I love her so much too. It's complicated," he concluded with a sigh and drank up the soju again.

Jisoo sighed, "Yeah, she's still bitchy."

"Jisoo!" Namjoon scolded her.

"What?" Jisoo glared at the older boy. "Having her reasons doesn't justify her actions. Everyone has issues. But not everyone's a bitch either."