Thirteen (Part 4)

A/N: Bts reaction in GDA killed me. I want to SLAP whoever told Kook to chill and restrain himself. Poor boy didn't even look at the screen. I don't want it to be like this in other shows too, sigh. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. Then again, at least Yoongi showed reaction lmao Him randomly starting to clap is my new favourite thing in the world <3 Jesus, I love him so much that it's unreal smh

"She said she wasn't feeling well."

Jungkook raised his brows and kept looking at Chaeyoung who was busy with taking out her stuff for the lecture. His anger and desperation had been suppressed the previous night, knowing that he'd see Lisa again today. But there she wasn't.

"Did she suddenly get sick?" he asked, opening his book.

"I don't know," she replied with a voice that signalled the end of the conversation. Jungkook sighed.

More like she didn't want to see me.

Chaeyoung looked at the boy from the corner of her eye. She was feeling so bad. She wanted to tell and explain everything to him, and make him take more action.

But she also didn't want Lisa's heart to break because of Jimin who was making her happy at the moment.

But Chaeyoung also wanted Lisa to realize that she liked Jungkook as much as she liked Jimin – just that she and Jimin had a more of an advanced relationship.

So she was torn in between and mostly she felt sorry for Lisa who was having both mental and emotional breakdowns because of these two perfect bastards.

*

Chaeyoung sighed as she and Jungkook got out of the faculty to sit somewhere before their next class. He hadn't asked questions but Chaeyoung knew that he hadn't bought the she wasn't feeling well shit. She stopped on her track when she saw the hostile look in Jungkook's eyes which were directed at somewhere on their right. She turned her head to see Jimin, leaning on his car and looking at his phone. She took a deep breath. Oh, boy.

"I'll see you at the café," Jungkook said and walked away, his jaw clenched.

If Chaeyoung was a bystander to this drama, she would be squealing about how romantic this was and all, but she now understood that when you live it, this shit was not even a bit amusing or romantic.

"Hello, Jimin oppa," she said as she approached to the gorgeous man.

He raised his head and looked up to Chaeyoung, and smiled. He was just so fucking insanely handsome.

His tone was like melted caramel when he replied, "Hi, Chaeyoung."

"Uh," she stared at him, suddenly her mind blanking. She blinked a few times and then pulled herself together, clearing her throat.