Ten (Part 2)

A/N: DID YOU GUYS SEE THE BLACKPINK JANUARY COMEBACK THING??? OMG I'M GONNA DIE I SWEAR HGBJDF But it's still YG so it's better not to believe it until teasers are here, but still!!!

Okay without further ado, the update is here and I'm sorry it took so long and  I hope it meets your expectations, I love you my cupcakes <3 

As they waited, their friends came one by one. First one was Jisoo. Then Chaeyoung, and then, to all their surprise, Yoongi. They didn't know he would come but Lisa was glad to see him. It had been weeks since she last saw him and she had missed his grandpa antics.

They were about to decide where would they go for a quick family dinner when Lisa's phone chimed again. Chaeyoung, who was sitting beside her, looked over to her text.

"Mochi?" she whispered, anxious. "What about your wrists?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "I'm not going anywhere," she whispered back. "He said he had a surprise."

"I hope it's public-friendly," Chaeyoung gave her an implicative look. Lisa stifled a giggle. Then she got up.

"I'll be right back," she smiled to the others and before they could ask something, she grabbed her coat and left the café. The sky was darkening already and it was just 4pm. She sighed as she saw a fair haired guy looking at her. He was leaning on a black car. She squinted her eyes and gasped when she recognized him.

"What did you do to your hair?" she asked, her voice was full of disbelief as she walked closer to him.

"You didn't like it?" Jimin smiled, running his hand through it.

It wasn't blonde; it was more like a silvery grey colour. And he looked really good. Like, really really good. It matched with his pale skin amazingly, making him look unreal. Deadly sexy. Deadly handsome. It kind of turned Lisa on but she definitely wasn't going to sleep with him any time soon.

"Does it matter?" Lisa smiled as she put her hands into her pockets.

He laughed, "Not much."

"I like it."

They looked at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds and then Jimin reached for her right arm.

"Let me see. Does it still hurt?" he asked taking her arm and holding her hand. He folded her sleeve.

"Not anymore. Bruises look better, too," Lisa said, looking at her pinkish wrist. She heard him sigh and looked up at him.

"I shouldn't have let you provoke me this much," he brushed his thumb over her bruises, his gaze still on her wrist.