Eleven (Part 2)

A/N: Hey cupcakes <3 I reached 3K today, like wow, what the fuck... and I was thinking about how can I thank you guys and I've come to a conclusion of writing a one shot for you lmao. So comment on this paragraph and say what you want me to write. I have a yoonlice one shot that's been getting many requests for a part 2 (self promoting at its best, I have no shame) but I can write another one shot, too. Emphasis on ONE SHOT okay? lmao.

Also this chapter has DESCRIPTIVE ADULT CONTENT, you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

And I just realised that all my smuts has been published on saturday, like what sdkjflsd maybe I should do smut saturdays lmao (JOKING)

Okay without further ado, here's the update <3 I love you <3

It was almost 10pm when Lisa and Chaeyoung came back to their house, spent, tired and depressed. They had classes all day, and then spent their five hours in the library to make research for one of their classes. They had books to read, articles to study and essays to write. Also, one of their professors had wanted them to make presentations about the subject he gave to each one of them and this presentation was going to decide their final notes and the possibility of their field for their remaining years. Lisa had always wanted to be a neurosurgeon. Chaeyoung's aim was to be a cardiac surgeon. So they had to work twice of the amount of the effort they would've normally made – to ensure their dreams come true. But it was Christmas tomorrow...

So Chaeyoung decided to risk her study program's well-being to spend a little time with the library guy. Lisa, on the other hand, was going to read and study her articles with the company of a bottle of wine and Disney movies. Maybe she would go to see the big tree at Apgujeong, who knows...

At first, Chaeyoung hadn't wanted to spend Christmas with Baek, to be with Lisa, but Lisa was persistent. She had always been alone, so it wasn't new for her, she was used to it whereas Chaeyoung hadn't spent even one Christmas at home. So Lisa wanted her to be out, having fun and maybe start a relationship with this library guy. She was fine. But Chaeyoung was restless nonetheless. She had asked Lisa multiple times and every time Lisa had told her to go.

So when they came home that day at 10pm, both of them had made their plans. Both of them went to their respective rooms and threw themselves on to the bed. After a while Lisa got up and took a shower. Then as Chaeyoung went to get hers, Lisa walked into the kitchen and started to prepare some snacks for them. It was late for a real meal but they were starving. Biscuits, crackers, little cupcakes, sweets and a bowl of fruit alongside a cup of tea for each were on their favourite snack menu before sleep.

They were watching TV lazily, this was their last opportunity to have the luxury of watching TV while having a snack.

"Oh!" Chaeyoung suddenly bolted from the couch she was lying on. This sudden movement made Lisa jump.