Insane (Six years before our story starts)

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS NOW!!!" I screamed at my 'servants', pointing my gun. They ran away quickly, leaving me to my own business. "Stupid fools," I muttered as I dangled upside down from my rope of clothes and shot a bullet at the picture of Bat's kid. "Bullseye!" I smiled, laughing wildly like my father. my tri-coloured hair was loose from the usual pigtails, so it fell around my face as I hung there. There was a knock at the door and I pointed my gun at it. "Who is it and what do you want!?" I shouted, my insanity getting the better of me. Daddy walked in and smiled at me. "Pumpkin! Come on, we're going on a little road trip." He smirked, his laugh echoing in my huge room. I smirked and got down before changing into my favourite outfit:

 I smirked and got down before changing into my favourite outfit:

"Daddy, where are we going?" I asked as I did my makeup. I may have a bullet-shattered mirror, but it still works when I need it. "We're going to watch your mother work. Don't forget to sort out your hair, you look saner than Diablo. (He is still alive to me, ok? *starts remembering her second favourite characters death*)" He replied as I giggled. I put my hair up into two pigtails, one half having purple highlights, and the other having green. I'm daddy's little monster, ok? I'm gonna take after him. Oh, this is what my hair looks like if you're wondering: (It took me freaking two hours to do that! Hope it's ok)

(I TOLD YOU LOT I WOULD UPDATE IT WHEN I FOUND THE PICTURE AGAIN SO BOOM STOP DRAGGING MY OLD EDIT 😂)

I grabbed my bat and gun from the dresser and started chewing on a piece of gum. Shooting Brandon's picture a few more times, I walked out the room and Daddy shut the door. "Puddin'! Come on!" Mummy called from downstairs. I jumped on the bannister and slid down all the way before jumping down at the bottom. Mummy was stood there in her 'work clothes', waiting for us. "Hey, doll. You ready to go out with Mummy and Daddy?" She smiled at me. I blew a bubble with my gum and nodded before walking out to the car. They walked out after me and we all drove off to the club where Mummy works.

~~***~~

Me and Daddy sat down in our private area and I was given chocolate cake and a blue WKD whilst he had a beer. As I munched away on my cake, a man with sunglasses and dark skin walked in. "We finally meet." The guy said, holding out his hand. Daddy's bodyguard quickly told him, "Er, they don't shake hands. Now sit down, and, have a drink." The guy sat down and I glared at him, holding my gun in my hand in case he tried anything. "Hey, Mr J. On behalf of everybody, welcome back. I wanted to personally come by and thank you. Making me good money, making you good money." The guy went on. I grew bored and just wanted to bit him with my bat multiple times. Daddy breathed in and moved his hand over his face before replying, "Are you sweet talking us?" He looked at me and we both laughed our insane laughs before he went back to talking. "I love this guy." I added into this and said, "He's so intense!" The guy, who I am now going to call Jim, looked over to Mummy and muttered, "You're a very lucky guy. You got two bad bitches."

Dad grew tense and told him, "Oh yeah, they are. The fire in my life, the itch in my crotch! The one and only infamous Harley Quinn!" He whistled to Mummy and she came over. "Oh, come to daddy," Daddy smirked as Mummy replied, "Puddin'," She giggled and Daddy looked at me. "You two are my gifts to this handsome hunka hunka!" He exclaimed happily. Mummy looked at me and the two of us went and sat on Jim. "You, belong to him now." Daddy continued. I giggled and Mummy simply went, "Rawr!Oh, you're cute. You want us? We're all yours." Daddy's breathing grew deeper, and I knew all hell would break loose. Jim looked at him and told him, "I don't want no beef." Dad raised his eyebrows. "You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef, you don't want no beef?" I pitched in and asked Jim, "What's wrong, you don't like us? Fine, we won't waste our time then." We both got up and Jim said, "These are your ladies."

"Look," Dad started. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Noo," Jim answered. "That's your ladies Joke."

"That's right."

I got out my gun and so did Daddy. "No, J!" Is all we heard from Jim before we shot him, me going overboard a little as I laughed insanely. Mummy smiled and kissed Daddy before hugging me too. Then the three of us ran out to the car and started driving away as fast as we could, knowing Batsy and his rotten son would be on our tracks soon.

As we drove off, we all laughed like madmen. Then I heard the Batmobile. "Come on, Puddin'. Do it!" Mummy exclaimed. I looked in the wing mirror and smiled, "Oh, we've got company." Mummy and Daddy looked at me and replied together, "Batsy, batsy, batsy." The car sped up and I fell forwards as I heard the crash of Batman on our roof. I got out my gun and exclaimed as me and Mummy shit upwards, "Stupid Bat, you're ruining family night!" I looked back and saw where Daddy was driving. "Puddin'," Mummy more asked than stated. "Daddy, I can't swim!" I screamed before we drove off the edge and into the water. The car went into the water and smashed the front windows. As the water piled in, I held my breath and shut my eyes, hoping someone would save me. I had my knife at hand too, ready for anything. Feeling a pair of arms grab me, I opened my eyes and saw Brandon pulling me up. Screaming underwater, I slashed my knife at him insanely. All I got was a punch in the face, knocking me out.

~~Small time skip of ten minutes~~

I woke up coughing and spluttering, only to see Mummy being put in a police car. "NO! MUMMY! NOO!" I screamed, getting off of the car front I was on and running over. Bat stopped me and grabbed me as I screamed, and I kicked him and punched him. "Get off me, you stupid bat! That's my mum!" I yelled, kicking him in the face and drawing my gun. He looked at me and sighed, "Just like your parents." I growled and turned back to see the police car driving away with Mumm in it. Daddy was watching the police rescue his car, and turned to see me in Bats arms. "Bat, get off of my daughter! Now, you piece of shit!" He shouted when he saw, pulling his gun and walking towards us. Batsy put me down and I ran to him, hiding behind his body. "Touch my daughter again and I will end you and your son!" daddy told him as I picked up my jacket and bat.

They were on top of Batman's car, and I tried my best to reach them. "Need some help?" Brandon asked, walking over to me. I pulled my gun and glared at him. "Why would I want help from someone who's just taken my mum from me?" I asked, finally reaching my things and putting my jacket on. Brandon just chuckled and I growled before hitting him with my bat. He staggered slightly and I just laughed insanely. "Not like Superman then, are you? You can still get hurt." I smirked, wiping some blood from the side of his head with my finger. "Aww, did litle Batboy get hurt? Too bad!" I teased before smearing him blood down his cheek and walking off back to Daddy. He took my hand and we went over to our now rescued and repaired car before getting in and going home. "Daddy, when will Mummy come back?" I asked him as we turned into our drive. He sighed and replied, "She won't, Pumpkin. They've taken her to a place even I don't know how to escape from, and no doubt they'll take her cell phone too. We'll go see her tomorrow before they take her away, yeah?" I nodded sleepily and we both went to bed after that, me actually dangling from my clothes rope because I like it.

Hope you liked this! Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X