"Please Stop, You're Scaring Me!"

Harmony's POV

"Ben's in trouble, Beastie's in trouble!" I chimed as I danced around the apartment with Isaac. He laughed and spun me into a behind hug, "And it's all down to you, Doll."
"I know, I'm awesome."
"Damn right you are."

As I went to reply, there was a loud banging on the door. "Lemme in, lass! Right now!!" Oops, Harry's in a mood. "Shit. Where's his hook, Ivy!?" I whispered as Harry continued to smash his fist against the door. "In our room. I'll get it, let him in before he breaks the door down." Isaac answered. Nodding, I hopped, skipped and jumped over various items to reach the door before opening it.

Big mistake.

"Ow, shit!!!" I exclaimed loudly as Harry's fist collided with my nose. "Oh my god, Harmony, I'm so sorry!!" He rushed to answer, pulling a hankie out of his pocket and handing it to me. Apparently my nose was bleeding. Taking it from him, I held the piece of cloth to my nose and stepped aside. "Come in. Isaac is getting your hook now."

Nodding, Harry stepped into the apartment and leant on the wall, waiting for hid hook. "Isaac! Have you found it yet?" I called as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. Isaac came out just as he did this and I failed to get away in time. "What the fuck is going on here!?" He exclaimed, throwing the hook in my direction. Narrowly missing it do it hit the wall, I crouched and looked at him. "Nothing, Isaac, calm down!" I yelled at him.

Bad idea.

The boys ended up fighting over what had happened and a lot of stuff was getting thrown in my direction. "Please, stop, you're scaring me!!" I begged them. This day reminds me of a song.

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
I paced around for hours on empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around

BANG!!!

Harry's POV

"Harmony!" Isaac and I exclaimed as a vase flew across the room and hit Harmony in the head, smashing to pieces. She fell back and hit the floor with a loud thud, the vase pieces landing on top of her. "This is all your fault!!" I yelled at him as I went over and picked up Harmony.

Yasmin and Yzma can fix this. Hopefully. "Where are you going with her!?" Weedy asked as I left the apartment and headed for the Potion Parlour. "A place where Harmony can be healed, ye dumbass!" I replied, walking quicker. Harmony started to bleed from where the vase hit her and I ended up running through the market street and into the Parlour. "Yasmin get ye ass down here now!!" I yelled as I put Harmony on the chairs.

"What is it, Harry?" The tan girl asked as she came out to the shop. When she saw Harmony,  she immediately started looking for something that would help. "How did this happen?" She asked, picking up a potion and putting it down again. I blushed lightly as I answered, "I kinda got into an argument with her male friend and a vase was thrown her way."
"You threw a vase at the Princess of Gotham!?!?!?!?!?"
"Not exactly!"
"Harry....." Harmony's voice made me look at her quickly and kneel next to her. "I'm here, Princess, it's ok." I whispered, holding her hand. She opened her eyes a little but I shook my head, "Close your eyes or the blood will run into them." She nodded a little and shut her eyes again.

Yasmin threw me a rag and I used it to mop up tue blood on Harmony. "I'm an idiot. A first class fucking idiot." I muttered. Yasmin came and sat next to me, putting some potion on Harmony's head which healed it instantly, "Yes. Yes you are. But that doesn't mean you're not a good guy too. I mean, you care about Harmony enough to actually bring her here and help her."
"True, true. But I'm still an idiot."
"Well duh, you got into a fight with a supervillain."
"All for the girl I love."
"Wait....what..?"

Oops. I shook my head and looked away from Yasmin, hoping Harmony would wake up and save me from this mess.

Harmony's POV

He loves me.... Harry Hook actually loves me.

A small smile crept onto my face as I woke up a little and looked at him. "Harmony!" His voice and mood had changed entirely now, sounding happy and relieved rather than upset and self-angered. (Angry at yourself😂) "Hey, Hook." I smiled, sitting up at bit. I looked at Yasmin and smiled at her, "Thanks, Yas. I owe you one."
"Don't," she smiled. "You don't owe me anything."
"Really? You basically just saved my life."
"Not really. That wasn't as bad as I thought and you're perfectly fine now."
"You get my point."

Laughing, Yasmin stood up and went to the back of the shop to help Yzma. I looked at Harry again and smiled as a small blush crept onto his cheeks. "Can we go now, Princess?" He asked, standing up and holding his hand out to me. Taking it and smiling, I stood up and answered, "Sure thing, Puddin', let's go."

Isaac's POV

She doesn't need me anymore. I've seen the way they look and act with each other. I'm sure she'll be very happy with that son of a rat.

And I'll be very happy without her.

HEY I LIVE!!!! Thank you to clato_all_day for reminding me about this story and actually reminding me that I own a watt pad account 😂😂 Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll cya in the next one. Bai!
X Caitlin X