Who am I?

Six years later....

I was dangling from my ceiling on my clothes rope, my gun pointed at the picture of Brandon. "Stupid bat, taking away my mother to that stupid prison. I'll get you, you worthless piece of shit!" I growled angrily before firing multiple at the already ruined picture. Ten years I've hated this fuckwit, six years I've been plotting my revenge. "Harmony, get down here! You need to be at school in an hour!" Dad exclaimed up the stairs. I yelled out angrily before jumping down and changing out of my pyjamas and into this:

 I yelled out angrily before jumping down and changing out of my pyjamas and into this:

(The heart and ROTTEN bit are not makeup, they are real tattoos on her. Just thought you should know.)

Once I finished getting ready, I put my hair in its usual pigtails, shot a few bullets at the picture as I chewed on some gum, grabbed my weapons, and walked out of the room. Sliding down the bannister, I walked into the kitchen and took a chocolate pop tart, putting it in the toaster. "Morning, Dad. Remind me again why I'm going to school after two months?" I smiled at/asked him. Dad looked up and replied, "Because summer is unfortunately over. I'm afraid you can't go on anymore rampages until Christmas. Is your bag packed?" My pop tart was ready and I already had a mouthful of it when he told me about my bag. "Oh, shit!" I mumbled through my food before running back up to my room. I ran over to my bed and leant over to grab it, then I went to my desk and grabbed my stuff. Pencil case, the pencil case full of art stuff, notebooks, a pack of new pens, books, sketch pad, knife, bullets, makeup, ok all there. Zipping up the bag, I ran back down and took my pop tart from where I had left it and continued eating. "Did you remember to pack your knife? And your spare bullets?" Dad asked, looking up from his paper. I nodded and hummed, "Mmm-hmm."

There was a knock at the door and Isaac walked in with Falcon. "Ready to go, Harmony?" Isaac asked me. I nodded and grabbed my stuff before hugging Dad. "I'll see you after school. Bye, Dad." I smiled before walking off with the boys. "Do me proud!" Dad called back before I shut the door. The boys walked either side of me, and I made Falcon carry my bag. "So, how are your parents?" I asked them, spinning on a pole we walked by. The boys laughed and Falcon replied, "Mum's good. Still the crazy Fish Mooney everybody loves, but she's been busy this past week with work." I raised an eyebrow and nodded, turning to Isaac. "And how's Poison Ivy?" I asked him. He shrugged and replied, "Fine. You got your mum outta prison yet?" I glared at him and yelled, "Does it look like it, shithead!?" I raised my bat to hit him, but Falcon stopped me quickly. "Sorry, I plead insanity." I joked, putting the bat down.

We walked to Caleb's house and I knocked on the door. "Morning guys, Caleb's just brushing his teeth and he'll be down." Caleb's mum, Catwoman (also known as Selina), told us. Oh shit, that's what I forgot! My face must've show I had forgotten to brush my teeth because Selina let me borrow her toothbrush. "Thanks, C," I smiled before running up the stairs to her private bathroom. I scrubbed my teeth for two minutes before rinsing it with the mouthwash and running back downstairs. Caleb was already there talking to the boys, so I just picked my baseball bat back up and waved goodbye to Selina before the four of us walked the rest of the way to school. On our way, I saw Deadshot's daughter, Zoe, walking to her school with her mates. My insanity getting the better of me, I pulled out my gun and shot a bullet straight in front of them all. They screamed and turned to see me waving and smiling at them. "Hey girls, having a nice day?" I asked, shooting another bullet near them. Zoe got annoyed and yelled, "Leave us alone, Quinn! Or I'll"

"Or you'll what? You're not as skilled as your father once was, you don't have superpowers, and you're just a stupid ten year old who doesn't know anything. So what are you going to do?"

"........."

"Exactly. Now run along before the voices tell me to do something I might regret."

She ran away with her friends, leaving me laughing insanely as I walked to school. "It's just too easy!" I smiled as we reached the school. The boys laughed behind me and we walked over to our hangout. "Harmony, don't!" Falcon exclaimed when he saw me grow angry. What the fuck is this bitch doing in my hang!? "Oi, what are you doing in my hangout!?" I yelled at Lexi, Loki's daughter. She turned and the rest of her gang looked too. "Excuse me? Who are you?" She asked me. Did she just- oh that's it! I got out my gun and shot two of her cronies in the shoulders, causing the others to rush them to medical. Now it was just Lexi. She glared at me and teleported away. Smirking, I walked over to my hangout and said, "Who am I? Well, I'm the fire of your soul-" I pointed at Falcon. "The itch in your crotch-" I pointed at Isaac and Caleb. "The only and only infamous Harmony Quinn!" I laughed madly and the boys joined in too. Stopping them, I took out my gun and shot a few bullets into the air, scaring the people around me.

Who am I? Lexi, you made a big mistake saying that.

Hope this chapter was ok. I don't know that many DC or Marvel villains, so if you know any that I haven't already mentioned, please let me know! Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X

Harmony's School Bag: (Imagine the Suicide Squad bit isn't on there.)

)