Say that again

After Gil's little time out, I stole my keys off Harry and went home. I was really tired and just didn't feel like locking up shop with Harry tonight.

Walking out the shop, I headed for a part of the barrier which had good wifi and signal. This bloody place drives me round the bend because I have to go right up to the barrier to send a simple message! Moving on, when I got there, my phone started going crazy with this week's messages. For once, I'm glad beasty boy told my parents something, otherwise these messages would be longer.

Sighing, I started going through them. 35 from Dad, 13 from Mum, 16 from my friends. None from Isaac. I sighed again and looked at the water below, sitting down and swinging my legs off the edge of the broken bridge. This shitty bridge will break soon I thought.

Just then, I heard someone jump onto the bridge. It shook a bit and I stood up quickly, pulling my bat up into the air. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I screamed. One more bounce and this bridge is gone! The figure laughed, and I immediately recognised it.  "That's a nice way to say hello to your boyfriend,  isn't it, Doll?" They smirked, stepping closer. My bat dropped to the floor and I rushed over to Isaac. He caught me in a hug and spun me around. "Puddin'! Oh, I can't believe this! How did you get here? When did you get here?" I rushed.

None of my questions were answered though. We were ruddy interrupted by a certain pirate boy calling my name. "Harmony! Harmony, where are ye, lass!?" I groaned and Isaac seemed confused when I yelled back, "Over here, Hook!" Harry walked out if an Alley way and almost did a double take. "Who's this, lass?" He asked when Isaac put his arm around my waist. "He's-" I went to say before I was interrupted. "I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Isaac asked. Uh oh, this won't end well.

Harry scrunched his nose up at the thought of me having a boyfriend. "Boyfriend? Ye told me ye didn't want a boyfriend, Harmony." He scowled at me, and I gave him a glare back. "Yeah, because I already had one. Got a problem?" What am I doing? Isaac let go of me and I'm guessing my eyes went black because they both backed away. "Harmony, calm down lass." Hook tried to reason with me. I think I saac said something, but the voices in my head were taking over.
Shoot 'em. Let them die. Throw them onto the rocks and run.

"Say that again," Isaac said and I realized him and Harry were argueing. "I said she don't love ye!" That's it. Pulling out my gun, I shot three bullets into the air. They both stopped and looked at me. "Enough! At this rate you'll both end up lonely!" I exclaimed. Isaac growled angrily but stood down and Harry stepped away a bit. Fina-fucking-ly! I thought.  "When you're quite finished," I started. "Isaac, what are you fling here?"
"That exchange program thing. And to see you." He answered.
"Ok. Harry, why are you so pissed?"
Harry wouldn't answer. He simply pointed his hook at Isaac and walked off.

"Well, that was fun." I said simply when he left. Isaac looked at me and sighed, "Always finding shit funny." Smirking, I walked over to him and pushed him back slightly. "That's because it always is. Now," I smacked him across the head. "That's for never messaging me!" I hit him again. "That's for never calling me!" I hugged him tight. "That's for coming here and risking everything." He hugged me close and we just kinda stood there for a whole,  not letting the other one go.

After a while, and the bridge moving, we ran off and headed back to my place. Where Isaac would be staying for the exchange program. "There's a spare room for you, Puddin'." I told him when we entered, laughing. He nodded and walked into the bathroom before walking back out quickly. "How many bullets have you wasted on that mirror?" He asked. I looked up and answered, "17." He laughd and hugged me from behind, making me smile.

You've missed this, haven't you Harmony?  The voices smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around to kiss Isaac. Let's hope this doesn't get heated! The voices yelled. I had to hold back my laughter and continued to kiss Isaac. He pulled away after a while and smirked, "What did they say? I felt you try not to laugh." Smiling, I looked into his eyes and answered, "Let's hope this gets heated."

I'm gonna stop before I ruin people's innocent.

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~

I woke up with Isaac next to me on the floor. Laughing, I got out of bed and kicked him, waking him up. "Morning, starshine." I smirked as I stepped over him and the billion beer cans on the floor. He grunted and sat up,  watching me go into the bathroom. "How much did I drink last night?" He asked as I started the shower. "Enough for you to have a raging headache today." I called back, getting undressed.

Isaac's POV

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Ten cans of beer on the floor, empty. God I drunk too much. Harms was right; I've got a raging headache already. 

Getting up, I held my head and walked Dizzie into the kitchen. Making myself a glass of water, I downed it quickly and continued this until I had drunk ten glasses of water. There, evened up. "Puddin', I have work today so you're gonna have to be nice to Hardy and stay in the chippy." Harmony called as she finished in the shower. "Fine." I called back.

After a while, she came out and handed me something. "Drink that and you'll feel right as rain." She smirked. I looked at the bottle and saw the label. "Where did you get this?" I asked. She was making herself something to eat as she answered, "Yazzi, Yzma's daughter." Shrugging my shoulders,  I downed half the bottle and put the cap back on. Ugh, gross.

Slowly, my headache left. "We have half an hour before I have to work,  can you actually get dressed please?" Harms told me, annoyed. "Ok, Doll, don't bite my head off.  I'm going, I'm going." I replied, putting my hands up in surrender and walking into my room to get dressed. Let's hope that cunt, Harry, stays away from Harmony. I thought.

Oh, Isaac, stories just aren't that simple

Hope you liked this chapter. Cya in the next one, bai!
X Caitlin X