New Kid On The Block

I walked into the apartment and sighed. "This doesn't feel like home. Yet." I said out loud. Pulling my suitcase after me, I went over to the airing cupboard and pulled out a few sheets- that were surprisingly clean. Probably for the exchange thing -and tied two together, before going back to the living room. Luckily, there were a few hooks on the ceiling. "Perfect." I smiled as I tied my makeshift rope to the ceiling. "Now it's home." I walked into the bedroom and made the bed, puting my things away every now and then. 

Knock. Knock.

Who could that be? Sighing, I walked out the bedroom and to the door. When I opened it, I saw a girl. She was my age, with blue hair that smelt of shrimps and dark skin. "Who are you and what do you want?" I asked, pulling my gun out at her. She put her hands up casually and replied, "Calm down, Gotham Girl. We were just curious as to who the new kid on the block was." 

"How did you know I was from Gotham?"

"The fact that your top says 'Gotham Princess' on it. Plus the fact you look like the Joker and Harley Quinn had a kid."

"That's because they're my parents. What do you want?"

She smirked and turned around before calling, "She is from Gotham!" Two guys walked up the stairs and I recognised them from that dream I had. "Hi, I'm Gil." The guy with the red bandana and war paint smiled. I rolled my eyes and replied, "I know. I also know your last name is Legume. Oh, and I know you too- just not your name." I pointed to the guy with the eyeliner and hook for a hand. He smirked and stepped in front of his friends. "The name's Harry. Harry Hook." He smirked before kissing my hand. "Ugh, enough if the princess act, I hate it. Name's Harmony Quinn. Oh, and before you get any ideas, I already have a boyfriend." I replied, turning to shut the door. But the girl put her foot in the way. "Ugh, fuck off, you bastards! I need to unpack if I'm ever going to make a life for myself here!" I groaned. The girl opened the door again. "Your sixteen, aren't you? We'll, you still need to go to school. I'll get you a spot at Serpents Prep. And you'll need a job to pay for stuff and rent, so come by the fish and chip shop later and you can work there." She smirked.

I noticed Harry was eyeing me up, so I nodded to Uma and shut the door quickly. Then I pressed my back to it and smirked, "Wouldn't Isaac be jealous?" At that moment, my phone buzzed and I saw I had a mixed call coz of bad signal. It was from Isaac, and my heart skipped a beat. "Docks. They're the boat places, aren't they? Welp, let's go." I smiled, grabbing my weapons that I had taken off my person and putting them back in the booster. Then I took my bat and a fresh piece of gum before walking out the house and down the alleys. Where would the docks be? I thought as I turned left. I continued to walk as I looked on my phone, and realized I had hit a dead end. "For fucks sake!" I muttered as I turned around and walked back. I need a map for this place! "Lost, darling?" The familiar Scottish accent asked. I looked up to see Harry smirking at me. "Tryna find the docks, mate. But I'm lost. Help a hunny out?" I asked in return. He chuckled and walked up to me. "Sure thing, lass...... For a price."

"Always money with you lot. Or is it something else?"

"Something else."

"Well, spit it out, sailor boy!"

He chuckled and turned around. "This way," he smirked, pointing with his hook- which I now notice is just a fake. -before walking away. Once an idiot, always an idiot. I thought as I walked behind him. We walked through crowds of people and stores, and he led me to what looked like a tunnel pipe you get in the sewers. "I am not going in there!" I told him, backing away slightly. He turned and raised an eyebrow. "It's the only way onto the docks, lass. Unless you plan on flying over." He replied, making me groan. I kicked him in the thigh as I walked past before going through the pipe and onto a wooden platform. There was a measley lamp post on a bridge, so I walked over and used that for light. Looking at my phone, I fist pumped the air. "Yes, full bars!" My phone started ringing again and I saw it was Dad.

H-Harmony                      J-Joker

H-Yello?

J-Harmony!

H-Hey, Dad. What's up?

J-What's up? Harmony, you're no where in Gotham and your mother and I are worried as fuck! Where are you!?

H-Isle of the lost. I thought you had died, and that mum was going back to prison, so I ran away and made a life for myself here. 

J-Isn't that place near Auradon?

H-Yup, and I met the guy I nearly had to marry, Ben. He actually got me onto the Isle.

J-Come home! We've all been worried sick about you!

H-No. I'm not coming back to the place where I'm constantly on the run from Batbrain and his rotten son. I'm staying here, dad.

J-Harmony Joker Quinn, you will come back to Gotham! Even if I have to fly there and drag you back!

H-Go on then. But until that point, I'm not going anywhere.

J-Harm-

I cut the call and put my hands through my loose hair in stress. Harry had heard everything and walked up to me. "You alright, lass?" He asked, leaning on the lamp post. "Yeah. Just my dad wants me to go back to Gorham when I don't want to. Nothing you need o worry about. Thea is for showing me where the docks are. I guess I should head back." I replied, sighing as I put my phone in my pocket. He pushed off the lamp post and smiled, "Let me show you back. You weren't paying attention when we came here and I know that." I nodded and we walked away from the lamp post, back to my place.

*Harry's POV*

She's amazing. Beautiful, even. If only VK's could love and date, maybe then I would tell her. 

~~~~

My "bold text" button has stopped working so yeah. Hope you liked that! Cya in the next chapter,bai!

X Caitlin X