No Harm Done (ACTUAL CHAPTER)

Harmony's POV

When Isaac was finally dressed, I grabbed my weapons and jacket before we left. "So, Doll, where do you work?" He asked as we walked down an alleyway. "There's a fish and chip shop just down here. I work there with Uma and her mother, Ursula." I replied, jumping up and grabbing a line full of fish that was dangling off a washing line.

Once we got to the shop, I stuffed my bat in the sword barrel, seeing as I don't use a sword, and dropped the fish to Gil. He understood immediately and ran to give it to Ursula, being the sea witch's favourite pirate. "Uma! I got an extra guest!" I yelled, putting my apron on. She came out from the right,Harry close behind with a smirk on his face. What's going on there? The voices asked.

Ignoring them for once, I gave Harry a smile before looking to Uma. "Uma, Isaac. Isaac," I snapped my fingers to get his attention before finishing. "Uma." He looked at her and smiled before nodding, "Nice to meet ya." He smirked. Uma rolled her eyes. "Harmony, where do you expect me to put him? We're gonna be busy today; Hooks crew are coming in." She told me.

Shit, I forgot about that. I thought quickly and got an idea. "He can help Harry train our crew! Isaac is pretty good with a sword, and it would give the boys a chance to sort out their differences." I rambled. The teal haired girl seemed amused by the idea and nodded, "Sure." Harry overheard and groaned, "Do I have to bring him?"
"Yes! Your father's crew is coming and there's no place for him! You two will get along or I'll let Harmony slit your throat to pieces, understood?"
*gulp* "Understood."

I smirked and waved as the boys left, nudging each other occasionally. Oh god, please be good boys!

Harry's POV

I hate the girls for this. I'll get them back for making drag this piss head with me. "So, where's this 'crew' of yours? Oh, sorry, not yours.  The blue one's." Isaac smirked, laughing at the end. That does it. I turned ti him and pinned him to the closest wall, my hook at his neck. "Ye cross the line there, buddy," I muttered, sliding the cold metal across his neck. He gulped, "You...you know I didn't mean it like that, Hook. C'mon, Harmony wanted us to get along."
"Harmony isn't here. Don't bring her into this, lad."

Suddenly, something happened that surprised me. Plants appeared! Ivy started coming out from cracks in the walls and floor, and soon it was me against the wall. "You messed with the wrong villain, Harry." He smirked as he walked away. "Hey! Are ye just gonna leave me 'ere!?" I yelled after him.
"Yup. Seems fair to me."
"How did you do that? The ivy!?"
"Well," He turned around. "When the Poison Ivy is your mother, anything is possible."

And with that, he was gone. Great, now how am I meant to get out of this!?

Isaac's POV

Stupid pirate. He seriously thought he could mess with a super villain? HA!

As I walked through this market part, I snatched up a few things for Harmony. A necklace here, more bullets there. Without paying of course. I'm not an idiot.

Once I made it back to the chip shop, I saw Harmony dancing inside with Uma

Once I made it back to the chip shop, I saw Harmony dancing inside with Uma. They seemed happy. "Hey, buddy!" Some guy behind me smiled. I turned around and raised an eyebrow, "And who are you?" The guy had blonde hair, blue eyes and a dopey look about him. "I'm Gil, son of Gaston. Hey, were you the one who left my best friend stuck to a wall?" He answered then asked.

How should I go about this? "Well, depends on which friend you mean." I smirked, looking directly at him. He gulped slightly, "Wh-what do you mean?" Ha ha, too easy. I leant over and muttered in his ear, "Three of your friends are somewhere on this island, in the same situation as Hook. So, if you want to find them before the ivy squeezes the life out of them, I'd start running." With that, Blondie ran like Batman was chasing after him.

"Isaac? Puddin', why are you back here?" I heard my Doll's voice ask behind me. Turning, I smiled and hugged her waist. "I didn't feel like staying with that lunatic pirate." I replied, kissing her neck. She shuddered slightly and smiled at the kiss, "Alright. Did you two argue or something?"
"No no no. Nothing like that. And no harm done either."
"Ok. Well, there's a spare seat inside for you if you wanna-"
"I'd rather not. I think I'll just head back to the apartment."

She seemed a little upset by this but nodded, "Sure, ok then. I'll see you after my shift then," Kissing my cheek, she smirked, "Bye, Puddin'." Smirking and kissing her back, I turned and walked back to the apartment.

Harmony's POV

He's lying.  Something happened between him and Harry. And even if it kills me, I want to know what.

Super short. Super crappy. Bit it's the best I got rn. Hope you liked it, please help me with the next chapter! I want Mal and Harmony to have some kind of argument or something. Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X