Infinity

Harmony's POV

I swear today is on a loop. Or taking forever to end. As much as I love my birthday, this year's party just didn't feel... right. Like something was missing. Or someone. Everything was too calm without Isaac. Too relaxed for my liking. "He's dead, Harmony. Stop thinking about him." Cassandra told me. Is it really that noticeable that I'm thinking about my rapist? Wow.

Cassie left my side to stop her brother jumping on a pile of wood and I sighed before walking out of the Wreck and sitting on an upturned crate. My head hurts and so does my chest, yet I'm not drunk and I barely ate. So heartburn isn't something I'm dealing with. And neither is a hangover. But I swear this pain can last forever. Like infinity. Then I started singing. Singing! A song I didn't recognize! God, that isle has changed me.
"Down to earth
Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow
Down to earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out"

Looking at how my friends were having fun, I groaned as my chest hurt more. What the fuck is wrong with me!?
"And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you"
I wasn't exactly in control of my mouth at this point and ended up crying from what I now know is heart break. Without Harry, I'm heartbroken and lost. He was my Prince, my Puddin', my- Jeez, too much love. Rolling my eyes, I looked up and tried to count the stars, giving up after 20.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity" Infinity. It all checks out. The day is lasting forever, this pain in my chest won't go, and I feel like I'm going to be stuck in today forever. In the day I watched my lover sail away and did nothing.

"Eyes can't shine
Unless there's something burning bright behind
Since you went away, there's nothing left in mine
I feel myself running out of time" Yeah, running out of time to fix this shit and run away again. This gave me an idea. A crazy idea that made my eyes shine that bit greener. Practically sprinting, I ran away from the Wreck and everything I knew, to the alley that I hide my car in. Jerome probably already knew this would happen as all - and I mean everything I owned that I would need - was packed neatly in 5 suitcases and packed perfectly in to boot of my car. The key was already in the ignition and I turned it quickly, driving off towards the airport. As I drove, I sung.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity
Infinity, infinity"  

I reached the airport in 20 minutes tops and told one of the people behind the desk to get my jet ready and to make sure my car was on it. Without even arguing, someone took my car keys and set to driving to car to the big metal bird. I was directed to the jet and quickly sat down on one of the chairs that lay all the way back. Once I was comfortable, I looked out the window and sung quietly, 
"How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity"  

Harry's POV

The moment we got back to the isle, I jumped off the boat and stalked off on my own. How could I have been so stupid!? Harmony didn't love me; she was simply using me because that piss-head Isaac wasn't around. And now that idiot is dead, she's latched onto the next SV she could find! Now I know why love is forbidden on the isle. It just leaves you feeling like crap.

I sighed and sat on the steps of Harmony's old apartment. No matter where I go, there's always bloody something that reminds me of her. The chip shop, this apartment, the docks. Even my own bloody home! Just the thought of her made my chest ache and my head spin, though. It was like she'd poisoned me with her love and I was stuck in some kind of wonderland. Everything was plain and boring without her, but I'll never get her back because she's too busy kissing some guy who can read her mind.

There was an empty can near me and I threw it at the wall, earning a... squeal? "Who's there!?" My anger was clear as I spoke. "I know ye there so just show yaself!" A very scared-looking Yasmin emerged and my anger quickly melted. "Sorry, Yas. I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay, Harry." She sat by me. "What's up? And don't say nothing because we both know thats not true."
"I just can't stop thinking about Harmony. Did you see the way that Falcon guy was holding her? And the fact hat she let him-"
"Falcon is dating someone already, calm down. They're best friends, she was crying. What did you expect him to do? It's called comforting someone, Har."
"But he-"
"Was hugging her? Yes, but only to try and calm her down."

Well now I feel stupid. Ugh, this day is lasting forever, why won't it just end!?

Heyyyyyyyyy! So my hand is slightly better. And I'm using a library computer to write this chapter XD I managed to write this in just 38 minutes, too! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya in the next one, bai!
X Caitlin X