Sanity? No, Not Mine

Harmony's POV

A month. That's all it took. I have officially broken and can't find sanity anymore. "Hey, Harmony! Where are you?" Uma, my new best friend, called as she stepped into my house. "In here," I heard the foot steps and then saw her stood in the doorway, looking rather upside down and pissed with me. "Come on, you have work, remember?" She told me. I groaned and stood up before looking at her and raising my hand tk my moth, laughing. "You got another tattoo!?" She exclaimed, grabbing my hand. I snatched it back, "Yeah. Just like my Dad has. Now I have both parents." 

Uma sighed and went back to he doorway. "Guys, she's lost it! Help me!" I look up to see Harry and Gil now with her, looking at me worriedly. "Hiya boys! I missed you all so much." I smiled before getting back on my rope. They actually have proper ropes here! Harry stepped forwards and picked me up. "Nice try, lass. Come on, let's go." He carried me over his shoulder and the three of them walked out the house. "Let go of me, you great lump! Isaac will kill you if he finds out someone's holding his doll like this! Ugh, get off!" I protested, punching him in the back. He doesn't let me go as we walk out the house, but ur does pick up ky phone and keys. Gil shits tue door and gives me a sympathetic smile, making me glare it him. "Harry, put me down. Pretty please?" I begged him. He chuckled, "Anything for you, lass. But unfortunately, this time I can't." I groaned and put my chin in my hand as I rested it on his back. "Dickhead." I mutter under my breath.

When we reach the chip shop, Harry puts me down and I follow Uma reluctantly towards the kitchens. "There you are! Hurry up and get to work, you two!" Ursula, Uma's mother, told us, handing us out waist aprons with one of her tentacles. Taking mine, I sighed and walked out. How did I get stuck with this job again? "Hey, can I get some chips?" A woman called. I nodded, "Sure thing," and walked back to the kitchens."One portion of chips." I told Ursula. she handed me some and I trudged back to the woman. "Here." Walk g away,I caught sight of Gil staring at me. "Like what you see, Gilly?" I asked, smiling at him and saying my hips slightly. He blushed and looked away, making me laugh. "Hey, Harmony. Quit playing mind games with the boys and go serve that table there." Uma told me, pointing to a table that the son if Hades and his sister were at. I groaned, "Why can't you do it? You know I hate that pride and the prick!" She glared at me and pointed to the table again.

Sighing, I walked over to the table and scowled at them. "What do you want?" I asked them, pad and pencil at hand. Hayden, Hades son, looked up and smirked at me. "If it isn't Miss Quinn. Or should we call you, your majesty?" He smirked, making his little sister, Hailey, laugh. I don't mind Hailey, she's nice. But Hayden is a complete and utter dickhead at times. "Hailey, do you want the usual?" I asked,ignoring her brothers question. She nodded and I scribbled it down before walking off. "Hey, I didn't order!" Hayden told me as I took two steps away from the table. I stopped and turned on my head, smirking. "I know," I waved at him before telling Ursual the order and walking back out. "Harry, what's todays date?" I asked him as I walked past and cleared a table. He looked up and answered, "December 15th. Why?" I dropped the tray and it landed on my toes. "Fuck! Ah, shit!" I hissed, holding my foot and sitting on a chair. December 15th? Only ten days. Fuck! "Harms, are you ok?" Uma asked. I nodded and hummed, "Mhmm. Listen, after my shift I need to go to the docks. It's really important that I do." She nodded and I stood up when Ursula called my name for the order. 

Ten days. How could I have been so stupid and forgot!?

~~***~~

I was sat at the docks, shooting at the old sign I used as target practise. "Bulls eye. You are in fire, girl!" Uma smiled as she walked into the docks. I turned and shot a bullet at her, it narrowly missing her. "No shit, Sherlock." I answered, putting my gun away. Sighing, I leant over the bridge and pulled out my phone. Three bars signal and ten new messages. All from my parents. "Hey, don't worry. We'll figure something out. It'll be fine." Uma comforted me. I laughed and shook my head, my voice slightly croaky and menacing as I replied, "No it won't," I turned and looked at her. "You don't know my parents. This would've been my first Christmas in almost seven years that I would've been with my mum. And I went and ruined it." Harry and Gil came clamouring onto the docks, holding each other and laughing. "Are you guys...drunk!?" I asked them, shocked. Gil walked over to Uma and kissed her while Harry came over to me. The smell if alcohol was strong on him. "Uma! Since when did these two become drunks!?" I asked her, pushing Harry away. She shrugged and we nodded at each other before pushing both boys away and running back to my place.

Harry's POV

That didn't work. "Harry, can we go home now?" Gil asked, still playing drunk. I sighed at him and replied, "Yeah you can. But I got stuff to do. See you in a bit, mate." He nodded and wales away, noticing his younger brothers arguing in the distance. When the three of them were gone, I yelled angrily and kicked a panel on the bridge. It broke and fell into the water below, causing a splash. 

I'm going to have to fix that now. For fucks sake!

Hope this was ok. Sorry I've been distant, it's only nine days till Christmas here and I've got a lit to do! Cya in the next chapter! Bai!

X Caitlin X