Oh. My. God.

Harmony's POV

Me and Harri were sharing a plate of chips when Uma came out. "uh oh, someones in a bad mood," He smirked, looking at Uma's facial expression. I nodded and sighed, "Yup, and guess who's gonna get a battering is she doesn't get her purple and green pigtails back in that apron and serving fish." He chuckled and kissed my cheek before letting me go and get back to work. "Hey, I ordered the fried clams!" I heard a customer exclaim at Uma.

Wrong move, lady.

Uma turned and glared at her, "And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!!" before walking away angrily. Running over to her, I quickly swapped her order and gave the half cooked cod to someone else. She thanked me and I simply nodded before going into the kitchen and coming out with about four other orders. As I did, someone walked in, doing one of those cowboy movie scenes where they just stand there for a moment before speaking. "I'm baaaack." Came a voice I recognised all too well.

Mal.

Turning around, I fingered the gun in my pocket, watching Uma for any sign to shoot. The teal haired girl simply smirked at Mal, "Loser, party of one. Right this way please," She pointed to a table I had recently cleaned, throwing a chair at Mal, who caught it easily. She spun it around and sat with the chair's back to the table. I sighed a little, letting go of the gun and looking at Harry as he walked back in. He seemed... different. Like something inside him had snapped.

I'm an idiot for looking away from the mortal enemies in the room, for when I did look back, there was what seemed as an intense arm wrestle going on; one that Uma was losing to. "No wonder she kept asking me to arm wrestle her!" I whispered as I got closer to the pair, pulling out my knife. One little slice won't hurt, right? I thought before Harri stopped me, shaking his head. I sighed but nodded before standing in his arms, watching the two girls stare each other down.

It seems Uma had another little trick up her sleeve. As Mal's eyes went bright green, Uma muttered something to her that I just caught. "If I win, you get me the wand." Oh. My. God. With the wand, we could get off the isle for good and take Auradon down! Obviously, I was too deep in thought because everyone started cheering and Uma stood up triumphantly. She looked at me and I came out, smirking as we high-fived. "You go, girl! I didn't see any of that but you obviously beat this purple bitch so well done!" I laughed. She laughed too and we looked at Mal with a set of smirks.

Mal looked at me curiously. "And who might you be?" She asked. I smirked, "Harmony Joker-Quinn, Princess of Gotham City." Well, that made her snap. She suddenly got up and walked me back up into the bar side. "So you're the one who made me and Ben split!?" She yelled at me. I laughed, "Calm down, dollface, I only message him once a week to reassure him I'm not dead. If you didn't hear me, I'm a Princess. And I happen to be his only connection to the Gotham trading system so he has no choice but to be nice to me." She stopped for a second before punching me in the face and storming out of the shop. "Ah, shit!!" I exclaimed, holding my bleeding nose.

Harry's POV

The moment Mal punched Harmony, I flipped. Jumping over the table, I ran out and followed Mal, pinning her to the wall when she least expected it. "If you ever- and I mean EVER -lay another finger on Harmony, I will make sure you never see Beastie Boy or your little friends ever again, got that!?" She gasped in fear and tried to get me off her. "H-Harry, think about w-what you're doing here!" The quiver in her voice made me smirk with hatred as I dropped her. "Get out of my sight. And if we don't get a real wand, watch me throw everyone you love and care for to the sharks." 

The scared 16-year-old nodded before rushing away, keeping the tears that were visible in her eyes from falling. Walking back to the shop, I tried to calm down and prepare myself for Harri and Harmony acting all cute and sickening together. "I guess some villains can have a happy ending..." I sighed, pushing the door to the shop open. "But that's not me..." Just then, I had to duck from a plate flying my way. Looking back around, I saw the plate come from Uma, who had done it to stop an argument between... "Harri! Harmony! Enough!!" Uma yelled, getting Gil to hold Harri as she held Harmony who was crying her heart out.

"What the fuck!? I left for 2 minutes, what happened!?" I exclaimed, looking at Harri as Harmony ran over and hugged me tightly. Hugging her back, I waited for an answer- or fire -from Harri. "Well!?" He rolled his eyes and answered, "She's a fucking little slut, a princess, and all she ever wants is you!!" He pushed past us and walked out the shop, his hair on fire like his dads. "Well," I started, looking at Uma and Gil then Harmony. "Don't worry, Princess, he can't hurt you anymore." She looked up at me and I stopped.

"What... What the hell did he do to you!??"

Dis be baaaaaaad. But I can't think very well right now cuz "Catfish" is on MTV and that's way more important XD Hope you liked this and I'll cya in the next chapter. Bai!!

X Caitlin X