No Good Girls

Meanwhile, on The Isle...

Harry's POV

I was sat at Ursula's Fish and Chip shop, watching everything unfold. Some crazy Auradon girl had just set the barrier down, and Mal and her Mother were fighting. "Come on, just give it to her already!" Uma exclaimed, banging her fists on the table. I continued to watch as Maleficent transformed into a dragon. No wonder the bitch is scary! Evie, Carlos and Jay stood behind Mal as her eyes glowed green. I heard her mutter something, and turned the volume up to hear.

"The power of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one." She repeated. "No!" Uma screamed angrily as Maleficent was brought down to the size of a lizard. I growled and yelled, "Traitor!" Everyone threw stuff at the TV and I switched it off in temper. She betrayed us, and now, we have no one.

Uma yelled out in anger and took her sword before walking off. No doubt she'll go to the ship and destroy everything. "I'll follow the lass. Gil, watch the shop, aye." I told him before grabbing my own sword and heading off after the sea witch's daughter. She wouldn't be in the best of moods, so I had to be careful.

When I reached the docks, I could see and hear Uma taking her anger out on a few old barrels, piling them up and then slashing at them with her sword. Walking up to the boat, I listened to what she was saying. "Stupid bitch! If she hadn't of fallen in love, we would be free from this bloody island!" She muttered through gritted teeth as she swung her sword. Sue still hadn't noticed me yet, so I decided to walk over to her. "Calm down, lass. Aye, she ruined it, but you can't blame her. She fell in love." I told her, grabbing her arm before she whacked me in the face with her sword.

Uma turned and glared at me. "That purple haired idiot ruined everything for us! And you think I'm not going to blame her because she fell in love!?" She asked me. I gave her my signature smirk and she pushed me away. "Lass, maybe taking your anger on a barrel isn't the best way to calm down," I told her, putting my hook on my belt and drawing my own sword. She turned around and smirked at me before we started sword fighting for a while. This is the best way for both of us to let off some steam. Uma is pretty good at sword fighting, but I'm much better. Putting my sword to her neck, I smirked at her and muttered, "Mal's just some good girl now. She won't come back." She smiled and replied, "No good girls here." I dropped my sword and we walked back to the shop. 

Gil was sat on timeout when we got there and I sighed. "What did you do?" Uma asked, helping him up. "I said that Mal had done nothing wrong." He replied as he was half up. Uma dropped his hand, turned her head and walked into the shop, leaving Gil there. "Sorry, mate," I told him before walking into the shop. He never learns, does he? A poster flew into the shop and landed in front of me. "What is it, Harry?" Uma asked. I picked it up and read it. "Something about an exchange student coming here, lass. 'Aven't got a clue where from though. Somewhere called Gotham Academy of Villains in Gotham City, where ever that it." I replied, showing her the poster. She read it through and then handed it back to me, muttering something along the lines of, "Another person to rule over." I smiled at her and thought about it. She does have a point. No doubt this person will be useless in defence, so we can do whatever to them and they won't stand up to us. "Harry!" I heard my little sister, CJ, yell at me as she walked in. "What?" I asked. 

"Who's the most evil on the Isle now that Maleficent and Mal are gone?"

"I dunno.Maybe-"

"Me!" I turned to see Uma looking at us. I looked at CJ and we nodded before taking off our pirate hats and bowing to her. "Queen Uma. A pleasure to meet you." CJ smiled at her before leaving again, taking a bag of chips with her. Uma as Queen, and Captain of the lost revenge. What a mix!

Very short, but I wanted to add an Isle POV. Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X