Am I Dreaming?

Harry's POV

I woke up with my hat over my face and my hook sliding off my hand. Where am I? I don't remember anything after talking with Yasmin last night. Taking my hat off my face, I yawned as I sat up and looked around. This looks like Harmony's old room...

A sudden crash and curse from another room made me jump up and run to the kitchen. "What the fuck happened!?" I looked as the broken glass. There was a hum on the counter next to the sink and I looked up to see... Okay, I'm dreaming. I've got to be dreaming because the love of my life is sat on the kitchen counter pulling glass out of her knee. She winced a little as she pulled it out and I quickly came to my senses, grabbing a nearby cloth and applying pressure to the now glass free area. Another wince came and I looked up at her to see her lip between her teeth and a pained expression on her face.

"Am I dreaming, lass? Please tell me this is one big dream because if so I never want it to end." I smiled at Harmony, making her giggle then hiss in pain. Getting an idea, she took the piece of glass from her knee, cleaned it on the cloth and scratched my cheek. "Ow! What the blood heck was that-" I exclaimed but she cut me off. "It hurt so you're not dreaming. Caleb taught me that trick. Also if this was a dream, I wouldn't be in so much fucking pain!" Okay, she's got a point. Taking the cloth off her knee, I took the handkerchief out my pocket and tied it around her injury. "You don't have to do that."
"Yes I do, Princess."
"Fair enough. I'm not gonna argue with your."
"Good."

I stood up straight then grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss. It wasn't quick and lust filled like our last ones; there was passion and real feeling in it. Smirking slightly, I pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. No vibrant green. All sea blue green, like two pools that you could easily get lost in. "I missed you, Guyliner." She smirked, liking her lips slightly. Chuckling lowly, I put my arms around her waist and whispered back, "I missed ye too, Princess." We stayed like that for a while, foreheads pressed together as we started into each others eyes. I felt like I was stuck in a second, the best second of my life.

Harmony's POV

Can we just freeze frame this moment please? Where it's just me and Harry. No parents, no friends, just us. Blue eyes against green.

Sadly we can't. There was a knock at the door that made me jump and put my hands on Harry's chest. He growled a little at the disturbance but went to the door to see who it was. I jumped down from the counter carefully and followed him, grabbing my jacket along the way. "Who is it?" Harry called, his hand on the door knob. "An old friend." A male voice answered. I recognized that voice all too well. "Let him in, let him in!" I whispered to Harry, grabbing my gun. Hesitantly, Harry opened the door to reveal none other that Harri, my ex. "Hey, Doll. Heard you came back and I just wanted to see if you'd like to- What's he doing here?"

He turned his attention to Harry but I loaded my gun to get his attention back. "He's here as my boyfriend. Why are you here again?" We waited for his answer but I soon became impatient and shot him a few times in the shoulder and arm. "Get out of my sight, Harri. And make sure you're never in it again." The bleeding child nodded and ran away as fast as he could. I kicked the door shut and turned my attention to the pirate next to me. "Assuming you'll be my boyfriend, of course." Harry didn't answer. Instead he picked me up and kissed me as deep,y and passionately as a villain kid could. Giggling a little, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

When we eventually stopped, he took his hat off and placed it on my head. "I'd love to be your boyfriend, hun." I squealed at his words - and being given his sacred hat - and pecked his cheek. "Good. Because no one can do a better job."

Short but sweet. AND the second to last chapter :'-( Hope you enjoyed it, cya in the last chapter. Bai!
X Caitlin X