Uma Is Pissed

It's been five months since I came to the Isle.  And let's just say all my sanity and cares have disappeared into thin air. Everywhere around me were crazy peole. And someone normal would scare me. The crazies made me feel safe; maybe that's why I'm with Harry all the time.

"C'mon, lass! Hurry up!" Speak of the devil. I groaned and shot a bullet out the bathroom door. "Hold your horses!" I screamed back as I finished my makeup. Adding another "HA" to the wall, I shot a bullet at the mirror and walked out.  Harry was leaning on the wall in the main room, and smirked when he saw me. "Finally!" He exclaimed, putting an arm around me. "I'll give ya three seconds to get off before I punch ya one." I told him. "One, two."

Harry quickly removed his arm and I smirked. "Let's go, Harry. I got a shift to run and a market to rob." With a yell of happiness, Harry locked my door and we went off towards the shop. No, Harry doesn't have his own keys to my house. He stole mine and doesn't give them back. As we walked to the shop, Harry kept on stealing random things like apples and rings.  "Listen, cupcake.  If you're going to steal something, make it worth it." I told him as I picked up a fresh load of bullets and kept walking, not paying attention to the guy screaming at me.

When we reached the shop, I noticed immediately something was up. Harry left my side and jumped over the table. The TV was on and it showed some blonde bimbo gazing at the screen. Harry smirked as Uma came out. Smirking, she pulled me over and glared at the TV. "What's going on? Who's the bimbo?" I asked, taking one of Gil's chips. "Ugh! Poser." Uma scoffed. Harry nodded and yelled, "Traitor!" He threw his food at the TV and Uma glares at everyone. "Hello?" Everyone glared and threw their food at the TV.  "Hello Uma. Remind me who the bimbo is." I smirked. She sighed and looked to Gil. "Ignore me then." I muttered, annoyed.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces.You know what I mean? Gil! You want to quit
choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma went on,  scaring Gil. He jumped and looked at her. "Yeah. What they said." I was so confused by now. Uma looked between harry and the TV and scoffed, "That little traitor, who left us in the dirt.Who turned her back on evil."
"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil cut in.

Everyone looked at him and he continued. "Back when we were kids.
Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of...stuck." I hit Gil upside the head when I noticed Uma's face. He rubbed his head and I rolled my eyes. Uma smiled at me and went back to ranting. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." Gil was not getting the message and cut in again, "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-"
"I need you to stop talking." I smiled at him, staying calm. Harry smiled at me and wrapped an arm round my neck as he spoke. "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon."

Uma didn't seem pleased and she pouted. "Harry, that's her turf now!" She pointed at the TV and I switched it off. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, Daughter of the clown king himself. And me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" Me and her laughed and high fived each other before she went back to her rants. "What's my name?" She asked with a smirk. Harry and I smiled as we replied, "Uma!" Clearly she wasn't satisfied because she looked to Gil and glared at him. "What's my name?" She asked agressively. He looked up, his mouth full. "Mm. Uma?" Uma nodded and shouted to the shop, "What's my name? What's my name?"
"Uma!"

Does everyone song here?

"This is all hands on deck
Calling out
to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired
of the disrespect
We won't stop
till we rule the world
It's our time, we up next
Our sail's about to be set
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge
so they don't forget." Uma sang as we all did this big dance number.
"What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Uma!" We all yelled.
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Uma!"
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it, what's it
Say it loud!"
"Uma, Uma"
"All eyes on me,
let me see 'em"
"Uma, Uma"
"What's it, what's it,
say it, say it"
"Uma-ah-ah-ah!"
"Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma" Uma smirked at me and I continued the song. 
"I'm the queen of this town
I call the shots,
you know who I am
I don't need to wear
no fake crown
Stand up to me,
you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next
My crew's as real as it gets
The worst is now the best
And leaving us here
will be their last regret
What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Harmony!" Everyone called, making me smirk.
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Harmony!"
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it, what's it,
say it, say it"

Harry kissed my cheek and I danced with Gil as Harry sang.

"You know what they say,
bad girls have all the fun
Never learned how to count
'cause I'm number one
Ready, here we come,
we always get our way
It's a pirate's life
every single day, hey
She's the captain,
I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick,
can't see straight
Call 'em fish bait,
throw 'em on a hook
The girl's are so hot,
they get burned if they look
Oh!"
He jumped next to me and I sung again.
"It's all eyes on me, on me
let me see 'em" Uma smirked next to me and sung.
"I see your eyes on me, boys
Hey!
You know what my name is
Dance over there!
Say it, say it louder!"
Harry pulled his hook along my neck as I yelled, "Hook me!"
Uma was back on the spotlight now as Harry danced me around the place.
"Come on!
What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Uma!"
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?"
"Uma!"
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
- Say it louder"
"Uma, Uma"
"Ooh, say it louder
What's it, what's it,
say it, say it"
"Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma!" Me and Uma were stood on top of the table by the end of this.

Suddenly, Ursula whipped one of her tenticles through the shop. Narrowly jumping it, everyone screamed and Hook pulled me off the table. "Shut your clams!" She exclaimed. Uma and I groaned. "Mom!" Uma whined.
"These dishes
ain't gonna wash themselves!"
I rolled my eyes and Uma shook her head at me, "It's fine. It's fine." I nodded and sat on the table. "Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl
and remember the name--" Uma went on before Gil cut in again. "Shrimpy!" I facepalmed and looked at Uma. She nodded at me and Harry, "Mm-hmm." Getting up, Harry and I leant in front of Gil. "Hey, Gilly." I smirked. He frowned, "Ah." and Harry escorted him out as I waited by the entrance, bored.

Someone kept staring at me, like they knew me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I called to them. They suddenly ran off, making me laugh. I love my life.

That was so long!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry I haven't updated much. Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X