Fire And Ice

Harmony's POV

I drove at 150mph. My hands felt like fire against the good steering wheel and honestly, my whole body did too. How dare my parents tread foot in Auradon and raise a gun to anyone!? "Harmony, slow down!" Ben exclaimed worried as we hit the 200mph mark. "Not a chance, Beastie. Your family is at risk and mine is gonna lose it if I'm not there in the next....30 seconds?" He fell silent after that and I kept driving, going down back routes and shortcuts.

The moment we stopped, I jumped out the car and sped yo where I golf see my parents. Mum had a gun to Belle and Beast, and Dad had Mal. Bursting into the room, I shot a bullet at the ceiling and caught everyone's attention. "Drop the guns. Now!" I exclaimed, aiming between my parents. Mum quickly dropped her weapons and let Belle and Beast go, but dad was more resistant.

"Drop the gun, Dad!" I yelled furiously, stamping my heeled bolt and aiming at him. Mum lean over and whispered to him, "Do as she says, Puddin'. Look at her eyes and tell me that ain't the look of love and courage. Like us." I was confused but waited as Dad put the gun down and let go of Mal, who instantly ran to me. "Thank you do much, Harmony!" She hugged me. "Get off." I muttered, keeping my aim at both my parents.

She nodded and left with Belle, Beast and Ben. "Doll, listen-" Mum started. "No, you listen. How dare you come into the royal home and raise a gun to the most important people ever? And why did you come here when you knew - you were the first people who knew! - that I would be coming home in a week!? What do you think gives you the right to come here and ruin everything for me and Gotham?"

They both stood silently, looking at the ground. I sighed and pocketed the gun, picking up something I had dropped. "Go home. I'll be there tomorrow." They nodded and ran out quickly, getting in the car they brought and driving to the airport. I sighed again and punched the nearby wall repeatedly, making my knuckles bleed. Why? Why did they come here?

I looked at the item in my hands. It was a little covered in blood but it was still legible. "If I'm the sun then you're the moon... If you're the words then I'm the tune... yeah..." I whisper-sung as I looked at the scrap paper. Harry had does his damn best to sketch me and him; it was honestly brilliant. I was asleep when he stood my phone and took the photo. Then he spent like 2 weeks sketching it.

 Then he spent like 2 weeks sketching it

"If you're the heart then I'm the beat... Somehow together were complete... yeah..." I stooped and put the paper on my pocket,wiping away my tears as I walked out. The castle was massive and I longed to explore it. But that obviously wasn't a choice in my current situation. All I need to do is get home. And murder Isaac but that's an after project.

I started walking down the steps of the castle, my hands in my jacket pockets as I kept my head down. I had forgotten to out my bunches up this morning so my hair fell freely past my shoulders, hiding my face from view. "Harmony, wait!" I heard Mal call. Stopping in my tracks, I turned around to see her running down to me, looking a little flustered. "What's wrong, Mal? I mean, your highness?" I asked with a small smirk.

She laughed a little, "Don't you start that up. I just wanted to say thank you for getting your parents away. They result are quite handy with a gun..." She frowned a little and I followed her gaze. A few guard were busy carrying a covered body away and into the forest. I gasped, "They did that? Mal, I'm so sorry for them! They-"
"Calm down, it's okay."
"But-"
"But nothing. It was only one person and they're gone now."

I sighed. How do I get it into this gits head that my parents killing someone in Auradon is a big deal back home? "You should be heading off. I'm sure your parents won't leave without you." Nodding a little, I gave Mal a quick hug. "I'm sorry about all the confirm between your friends and mine back on the Isle. And for stealing Ben." I told her.

It took a while before Mal hugged back and answered, "I'm sorry I ever jumped to conclusions about you and Ben. Now go, before your parents come back!" We both laughed and I transferred my bags to the smaller taxi waiting for me. Before I stepped in, I turned to look at the castle.

Auradon may be better than the idle. But the Isle will always be my second home.

Isaac's POV (boom! Here comes some pain)

"I'm not going in there, you can't make me!!" I yelled at two guards as I kept a tight grip on the car. They rolled their eyes and pulled my waist one mire time before I came flying off and hit right into their chest. Fuck, thar hurt. Before I even got a chance to nurse my throbbing hands, they were cuffed behind my back and I was forced into the boot camp run by my father.

Kill me.

As we walked in, I saw a lot of kids my age wearing orange and hiding in fear from guards. Is this place even a bootcamp? Look more like.... Well shit. "Number 176439 arrived five minutes ago, sir. We had trouble getting him out the car." The deep voice of the guard told someone. They turned around and fear struck through me, making me weak in the knees. "D-D-Dad...." I squeaked, trying to step back.

My father turned around and I was suddenly struck ti the ground by a fierce backhand slap. Even Harmony didn't have that hard a hit! "YOU TRIED TO RAPE HARMONY JOKER-QUINN, DID YOU!?" He boomed as I was hit again. I swear I'll be in a week. "YOU GOT JEALOUS OVER A PIRATE!?" Another slap.

I was sobbing in pain by this point, cowering below him. "D-D-Dad, p-please s-s-stop!" I cried, moving back into a corner. He stepped closer and I turned away in fear. Then there was a silence. I opened my eyes and looked up to see three kids with shovels looking at me. Everyone that was in the room with me were now passed out, and the girl of the group pulled me up.

"You alright there, hun?" She asked as the guy on hef left uncuffed me. I nodded a little and dried my eyes quickly. "Your father shouldn't do that to you. It's wrong. Now come on, before they wake up!" The girl took my hand and the four of us were suddenly running down twisting corridors and under windows.

Who is this girl? Why did she help me? And why does she make my heart skip a beat and give me butterflies?

Hiiiiii! So the next chapter is gonna start in dickhead- I mean Isaac's -POV and then about halfway, it'll switch to someone else. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya in the next one. Bai!
X Caitlin X