I'm Fine

Harry's POV

 "What... What the hell did he do to you!??" I exclaimed, looking at her black eye and the large knife slice on her left forearm. Everyone was silent and my anger started to rise. "If someone doesn't answer me right this minute, I'm setting Beastie Boy free and calling off the deal!" I threatened. That's when a guy in the back called, "Harri got jealous and attacked Harmony!" Another one added, "He was jealous of you, mate, of how much time you spend with Harmony!" 

Stunned was an understatement for how I felt.

Harmony stayed silent, staring that her injury. I snapped my fingers and Gil came over with some old cloth and a safety pin. "Thanks, mate," I whispered before wrapping the cloth over Harm's arm. She winced a lot and tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her, securing the homemade bandage with the safety pin. "Harry, I don't need this..." Harmony whispered with tears in her eyes. "Don't lie to me, Princess," I muttered back, walking her out the shop. "Of course you need that. You were just attacked for no reason." She said nothing and kept her head down, her hair hiding her face due to no pigtails. It wasn't until then that I noticed just how beautiful Harmony was. (ignore the girl on the cover please when it comes to this description.)

When in the correct lighting, Harmony's hair looked as white as snow, and her purple and green highlights look almost neon. She had quite pale skin, so it showed a lot of the dirt she'd gain from the island. But it didn't matter because her beauty covered it. Her eyes were as green as emeralds and they seemed to glow brighter whenever she got an insane yet genius idea. And her lips, they didn't need the ten pounds of makeup I'd seen most girls put on. They were as red as blood naturally, almost begging for someone to kiss them. At times, I wondered if they're that colour because of the number of times she's been biting her lips and making them bleed. Maybe the blood permanently stained them that way?

"Are you gonna let me in, Guyliner?" The girl's voice asked, making me drop back down to reality. I looked up to see we were at her place, and knowing I had the only key, she waited for me to unlock the door. "Uhm, I don't think ye should stay here tonight. Not to sound mean, but I dont't trust ye not to take that bandage off." I explained. She sighed but nodded, "At least let me grab some things for wherever you're gonna take me." Nodding back, I unlocked the door and we walked to her room so she could pack a quick overnight bag. I leant on the wall and stared at the ceiling as I waited, keeping an eye on her so she didn't have a chance to remove the bandage. Harriet will know how to make a new one. She is the type of girl for that. And CJ will be willing to keep her entertained while me and Dad have the usual 'father-son time' he makes me do every night. 

Once Harmony was ready, I locked everything up and then we headed to my place. Seeing as little miss Gotham has never met my family, I was a little nervous about how they'd treat her and how she'd interpret them. As we walked,it dawned on me that Harmony had called me "Guyliner" earlier. "Yeah, you wear guyliner, Hookie." Harmony giggled, hugging her pillow as we walked. Apparently, I had said that out loud. "But why call me guyliner?" I smiled at her with a puzzled look. She smirked, "Because you wear guyliner. Duh."
"Don't duh me or you'll be sleeping with tick tock."
"Like you'd let me do that."
"Wanna bet?"
"Oh go on then."
"Good."

I suddenly scooped her up and started running to tick-tock croc's lair. She laughed and smiled the entire way but stopped when we about 20 metres from the entrance. "You weren't kidding, were you? Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Don't make me sleep with a million and one croc babies!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back, turning and heading to my house. "Don't worry, lass, I wouldn't dream of it." She smirked, "I knew it."
"Don't get your hopes up. Ye have a tenancy of making guys lose their patience. Guyliner  or not."
"Oh do shut up." We laughed at how posh she suddenly sounded, and I walked into my house with her still in my arms. 

CJ was sat on the sofa watching TV while Dad was asleep in his chair. Harriet was in the kitchen, eating what smelt like chips as she read a book. "What is this place?" Harmony whispered as I let her go. I smiled and whispered back, "Welcome to the house of the Hook family. The living room is where I sleep so you're welcome to the guest room." Harriet came out and looked at Harmony, who looked back at her. It took a moment before they said in sync, "Oh my god, it's you!!" They ran and hugged each other, leaving me confused on what was happening. "Ye know my sister, Princess?" I asked her, pointing at Harriet. Harmony laughed and nodded, "Of course I do! Your sister here saved me from Harri! Before she completely vanished. Where did you go?" She looked at Harriet as she ased this.

Harriet smirked and tapped the side of her nose. "That's for me to know and you to find out." Harmony frowned and did the cute little pout that makes me weak in the knees, "But that's not fair! From one crimminal to another, surely one secret can't hurt?" Crimminal, Harriert? HA! My big sister couldn't hurt a fly! "I ain't no crimminal, Gotham girl. That's my baby brother over here," Harriet laughed, ruffling my hair before walking upstairs. I rolled my eyes but laughed at her, fixing my hair and looing back to Harmony. "Don't worry, lass. She don't even tell me how she does it." I reassured her. This made the blonde smile then hide behind me as Dad came into the hall.

1038 WORDS, WOOHOO!! Hope you enjoyed this and I'll cya in the next chapter. It'll still be Harry's POV btw. Bai!!

X Caitlin X