Runaway

Harmony's POV

When I got home, Jerome was stood at the door with his arms folded and an unamused look on his face. "What? I went insane, ok Jerome? Live with it." I sighed before walking up the stairs to pack. I heard Jerome sigh before walking away to make me dinner, giving me enough time to pack and then leave.

Shutting my bedroom door and locking it, I grabbed a bag from my wardrobe and started shoving every single outfit I owned into it, actually folding it and doing it properly so I had plenty of space in the bag. Of course I packed all my bullets and a few other weapons too. I'll have to buy some more bullets on my way there. As I packed, I started singing softly to myself, tapping my foot to the beat.

"I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it

See, I gave you faith, turned your doubt into hoping, cant deny it

Now Im all alone and my joy's turned to moping

Tell me here, where are you now that I need you?

Where are you now?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Couldn't find you anywhere

When you broke down I didn't leave ya

I was by your side

So where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'

I gave you the shirt off my back, what you sayin'?

To keep you warm

I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure

And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh Lord

I need you, I need you

I need you the most

I need you the most

I need you, baby

Where are you now that I need ya?"

When I finished packing, I went over to my money box and pulled the lid off. (I'm English don't kill me!) £500 will be enough, right? Nah, best get out £1500 instead. I don't know prices on the Isle, or in this Auradon place either. Putting the money in my favorite purse, I shoved that in my pocket along with my phone.

Ok, I'm ready. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, put my gun in my holster, along with my dagger and picked up.my bat before walking out the door, being as silent as possible. Dinner wouldn't be ready for another hour at the least, so I snuck down to the garage and took my car, putting my stuff in the passenger seat. Turning the key in the ignition, I was finally thankful for having a silent car that won't give me away. I drove out the garage and headed for Gotham Airport where I had book led my private jet to take me to Auradon. You didn't think I'd be flying with......sane people, did you?

As I drove off, o started thinking about what I'd do when I got there. Of course I'll have to find a place to live and a school to go to, but that should be easy. And I'd need to find a job if I want to earn some kind of money. God, this is harder than I thought! There was a song on the radio that I liked, so I turned up the volume and started singing along to it.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones

Locked away in permanent slumber

Assembling their philosophies