All Tied Up

18 Years Later...

Harmony's POV

"Heather Harley Hook, don't make me confiscate that gun!" I screamed at my youngest while Mum and Dad chased her twin brother around the house. Harry was in charge of the older two, leaving me to deal with the semi-naked six year old in front of me. Heather stopped in her tracks, turning to face me as she held the unloaded gun out. "Sorry, Mommy," She pouted. Sighing, I took the gun from her and we finished getting dressed. "Why are we staying at Grammy and Grampy's house anyways? And why do I have to wear this scratchy dress? And why do you look like a princess?" She asks so many questions!

"Your mother is getting married today, Harley Jr." Dad came in, making me jump out of my skin. Heather ran to the green haired git I call father and he caught her in a hug. "Mommy and Daddy are getting married!? Am I a bridesmaid? Is Jordan one too? Is that why James and Heath are wearing suits? They look like penguins if you ask me-"
"Heather, please be quiet!" She looked at me hurt and I sighed, leaving the room and going out onto the terrace. I heard Dad mutter something and then a hand on my shoulder. "Harley will deal with the girls, I promise. Right now, you need to relax."

He's right. But how exactly do I do that when two of my four kids are wreaking havoc all over Gotham!? Well, not all over but you get the point. And Harry has to deal with Jordan and Heath over in Auradon. Oh god, this is terrible. Why did I ever think this marriage would work? "Harmony, I said relax not tense up and worry so much your eyes freak out!" dad brought me back to reality and I instantly calmed, hugging him tightly. "I'm scared, Daddy. What if the kids do something or an old enemy turns up or-" I was so worried about all this but luckily he cut me off. "It's going to be perfect. The Auradon Guard and my men will be scattered around the area to make sure no one uninvited turns up. It's going to be fine."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

~~***~~

(Harmony's Wedding Dress)

(Harry's Suit)

I sat nervously in the limo, my hands clasped tightly around my bouquet of purple and red roses

I sat nervously in the limo, my hands clasped tightly around my bouquet of purple and red roses. "I can't do this. What if he hates the dress or what if he hates me!?" I looked at my mum worriedly. She took my hands and we stayed staring for a few seconds before she spoke. "Harmony Joker-Quinn, you are the first and only person that boy has ever loved. There's no chance of him not loving you." Again, my parents are always right. Jordan and Heath came out to the car, opening the door and looking at us. "You comin' in or what? Dad's gettin' all sweaty 'n' worried thinking you've left 'im for Uncle Falcon or something." Heath said, his weird half Scottish half American accent somehow making me snap into action.